Home
Posted By: ldholton well look here - 05/25/23
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fe...rule-gun-accessory-registration-deadline
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: well look here - 05/25/23
They denied the request for a nation wide injunctions. This only covers the named plaintiffs.
Posted By: BigNate Re: well look here - 05/25/23
I believe they ordered immediate review. So it may be that shortly after they try to declare millions of people are felons, it will all disappear.
Posted By: hh4whiskey Re: well look here - 05/25/23
Not sure how they CAN grant exception to ‘just’ plaintiffs…..but leave everyone else exposed to it. That’s creation of a protected group by the judiciary itself. Seems legally unethical, but I’m no lawyer, for sure.
Posted By: charleeontop Re: well look here - 05/25/23
This is only 7 minutes and I think well worth it. Washington Gun Law
Posted By: hh4whiskey Re: well look here - 05/26/23
While all the legal dancing around the elephant in the room is very ‘legal’ sounding, I’ve still never heard of a court granting relief to ONLY the plaintiffs, while allowing the rest of society at large to be subject to the harm the plaintiffs filed against to begin with. Doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened, but it just seems a stupid judicial concept to green light selective enforcement or exemption, based solely on who was in the room that day.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: well look here - 05/31/23
That phagot fugk doesn't give a schit about Australians. Police Stormtroopers beating a guy for smoking a cigarette outside his house? Zero and the rest of the stupid commie fugks want that citizens in the United States.
Posted By: boatboy Re: well look here - 06/01/23
Originally Posted by charleeontop
This is only 7 minutes and I think well worth it. Washington Gun Law
Thanks for the vid
Like many I am following this as close as I can

What a suck deal
Hank
Posted By: JRS3 Re: well look here - 06/03/23
I listened to a Podcast in the car yesterday on a long drive. It was JVB and the President of Silencer Central. As of late May, the SC pres said only 30k firearms had been registered for the free stamp.
© 24hourcampfire