Home
Posted By: Pappy348 PSA Lower on sale - 03/05/24
Not a huge discount over its previous price, but the PSA lower with a Geissle SSA-E trigger has been reduced to $299.99 from $329.99. That trigger is $245 on three sites I checked today. The “regular” price is IIRC $549.99, but I don’t know if that was ever really the price they sold for.

I ordered one, hoping it will work with my .22 Mag since reliable ignition with all ammo is one alleged feature of that trigger.
Posted By: Teal Re: PSA Lower on sale - 03/05/24
I'm REALLY trying hard not to add to cart. You're an enabler.
SOB - I went back and added it to the cart. Was trying so hard not to. Made it an hour.

Should be the basis for something neat I guess.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: PSA Lower on sale - 03/05/24
Heck of a deal!!!
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: PSA Lower on sale - 03/05/24
My work here is done…..
Posted By: TWR Re: PSA Lower on sale - 03/05/24
😂
I don't even know what I want to do with the damned thing. Kinda thinking BCM 16" with a LPVO on top or a MK18 build.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: PSA Lower on sale - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Heck of a deal!!!

No chit! The Geissele SSA-E trigger's best price when it's on sale is $150.
Originally Posted by Teal
I don't even know what I want to do with the damned thing. Kinda thinking BCM 16" with a LPVO on top or a MK18 build.

IMHO, those are 2 great options.
Posted By: Teal Re: PSA Lower on sale - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I'm sure I'll figure something out. Boy wants me to do a 16 inch with ACOG - probably because he knows it will end up being his...

I'm sure I'll figure something out. Boy wants me to do a 16 inch with ACOG - probably because he knows it will end up being his...

Lol.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: PSA Lower on sale - 03/06/24

You really should pick up at least one more; remember what Clint says, “ Two is one and one is none”.😂
Posted By: Teal Re: PSA Lower on sale - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by Pappy348

You really should pick up at least one more; remember what Clint says, “ Two is one and one is none”.😂

I've got one already - this is coming and I'll poke around for a stripped lower. Also in the middle of a highpower build too.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/08/24
Fired mine this morning for the first time with my heavy-barrel BC side-charger. Big improvement over the MIL-SPEC trigger, as expected, certainly good enough for an old fat man’s AR….
Posted By: kwg020 Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/12/24
My work here is done…..
No link. Give it another try Pappy.

kwg
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/12/24
Originally Posted by kwg020
My work here is done…..
No link. Give it another try Pappy.

kwg

Just now….

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...trigger-black-no-magazine-516444743.html
Posted By: tomt53 Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/19/24
Damn you Pappy348, grin grin you cost me $680.00. I ordered two cool One last Thursday and when it came in and I checked it out, I ordered a second one. Thanks for the heads up!!!
Posted By: Teal Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/19/24
Put a BCM 16 inch upper on mine. SureFire WarComp, 15 inch Mlok handguard etc. It's danged handy little SHTF rifle.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/19/24
Originally Posted by tomt53
Damn you Pappy348, grin grin you cost me $680.00. I ordered two cool One last Thursday and when it came in and I checked it out, I ordered a second one. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Well it seems my work here wasn’t quite as done as I thought……😜
Posted By: local_dirt Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/20/24
Put a BCM 16 inch upper on mine. SureFire WarComp, 15 inch Mlok handguard etc. It's danged handy little SHTF rifle.

Teal, Did you get a chance to shoot it yet?
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/21/24
It’s deals like these from PSA that caused me to have two SBRs in the making. One in 5.56 and the other in 300 BO. Somehow I doubt no one here will feel any pity for me!
Posted By: Teal Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/22/24

Teal, Did you get a chance to shoot it yet?

Negative - been traveling for work.
Posted By: Jason280 Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/28/24
I'm still patiently waiting for the BCG's to hit $59.99 again...
Posted By: Troutnut Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/28/24
I've gotten to the point I delete their emails as soon as I see them. Saves money that way 🤣
Posted By: DanInAlaska Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/28/24
Originally Posted by Troutnut
I've gotten to the point I delete their emails as soon as I see them. Saves money that way 🤣
Haha! I know the feeling! They have been pushing some great deals the last few months.
Posted By: old70 Re: PSA Lower on sale - 04/28/24
I just bought 2 stripped lowers from them for $29.95 each. Not sure what they are going to be yet.

Old70
© 24hourcampfire