Home
They have quite a few in stock and with the recent price explosion they cost very little less than anything else.
Not used one, but looked hard at one a few days ago. Resisted but they are tempting compared to not finding if you have to have a lower now.
I just used one on the AR I put together. I went with them because I think so highly of their bolt actions. All parts fit easily and it seems to function as it should. Quality and finish seem excellent. Upon their recommendation, I went with a VLTOR upper. That also seems to be a great product.

Did stiller bump their prices or are they still reasonable?

John
Hondo64d, I'd love to see some pics! I have one "in transit" with a Vltor MUR on order. I bought mine the day before the S/H shooting.

Terry
Originally Posted by TC1
Hondo64d, I'd love to see some pics! I have one "in transit" with a Vltor MUR on order. I bought mine the day before the S/H shooting.

Terry

Here are some pics. The only thing lacking is the flash suppressor and sights. I've only run five rounds through it for a function check as fast as I could squeeze the trigger, with nary a hiccup.

Stiller Precision Lower
VLTOR MUR-1 upper
18" Black Hole mid-length barrel
Geissle SSA-E trigger
Spike's Tactical BCG (Thanks Dan!)
13" Troy Tactical Hand guard
Bravo Company Gunfighter Charging handle

Have some Coyote Alumihyde en route for the grip and buttstock.

John

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I have a Stiller lower on mine. John Holliger at White Oak Armament built my upper with my supplied Shilen barrel. It has a Geissle trigger. I wanted mine to look stock. It has a RR scope base with integral rings and a 3X9 Zeiss.
Mine is certainly not fancy. It is for the range and whatever. I don't need the attachments.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Thanks Hondo and Butch. That is a sweet looking lower! It appears to be a good match with the Vltor MUR too.

All my parts have been ordered. Now it becomes a waiting game.
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Here are some pics. The only thing lacking is the flash suppressor and sights. I've only run five rounds through it for a function check as fast as I could squeeze the trigger, with nary a hiccup.

Stiller Precision Lower
VLTOR MUR-1 upper
18" Black Hole mid-length barrel
Geissle SSA-E trigger
Spike's Tactical BCG (Thanks Dan!)
13" Troy Tactical Hand guard
Bravo Company Gunfighter Charging handle

Have some Coyote Alumihyde en route for the grip and buttstock.

John

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That thing is sharp. Glad I could contribute to it!
I'm glad too! Can't thank you enough. Had it not been for you, I doubt it would have come together, at least not anytime soon, and with the way things are going on Capital Hill, maybe not ever.

John
I hear ya. I've got a few BCGs on backorder. We'll see if they get filled... grin
© 24hourcampfire