Home
Silencerco has a shotgun supressor on the market. Can't say that I'd ever have a use for one, but it's cool that they did it.

http://www.silencerco.com/salvo
Yeah, saw that and immediately thought it was a solution to a non - existing problem.
Shotguns do go "BOOM" so I guess it's useful to someone out there. I like the "thug-errific" dude in the pictures. The doves will never hear you coming.
He likes it.
[Linked Image]
I was looking for one. Will check it out
Should be good for law enforcement so they can get in, pop a few rounds off, then be gone before the cell phone cam gang can get their devices limbered.
Fugly as heck now that I"ve had time. I bet the price will scare me.

Might go back to a long barrel extension and slow loads for around the house so I don't upset the deer right before bow season...
I understand MSRP is $1400.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1nyIClLvYU

stryker60
That is kewl. I will call for a catalog Monday.
Heavy as hell too but screw it on this and now you are talking...

[Linked Image]
Also I think a sub-caliber (or gauge) adapter would be good. IE, 20 or 410.
Very cool. Limited usefulness, but cool.
OK, I they're cooler than I thought they would be. I'm pretty sure the action on the 590 was as loud as the actual shot. It was much lighter than I expected. It's hearing safe at it's 6" configuration and like that, it'd be very handy (weight wise).

The attachment method was easy to operate and it detached very quickly.

[Linked Image]
Saw your mug on Facebook shooting that thing out at BotW.

How'd y'all do?
Ha, really? For a guy who's not on FB, I sure end up there quite a bit. And I never know it until somebody else tells me, lol.

I took second place, missed first by 1.5%. I had a few hiccups, but overall shot as good of a match as I can so you can't ask for more than that. The guy who took first place is a sponsored shooter that I beat in the STI match in April, so that eases the pain a little.
Originally Posted by supercrewd

[Linked Image]

Ah the two pump chump laugh
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Ha, really? For a guy who's not on FB, I sure end up there quite a bit. And I never know it until somebody else tells me, lol.

I took second place, missed first by 1.5%. I had a few hiccups, but overall shot as good of a match as I can so you can't ask for more than that. The guy who took first place is a sponsored shooter that I beat in the STI match in April, so that eases the pain a little.

Yep, I believe it was on either Silencerco or Silencer Shop's page.
Originally Posted by supercrewd

[Linked Image]

How big is your barrel?

Travis
I don't actually own that but I think the pair might make that tolerable.

Safety Harbor SBS
I gotta get me one of those....

Travis
© 24hourcampfire