Home
Posted By: Take_a_knee Mossberg JM 930 - 08/19/14
Good ergs, except the stock is WAY too long. Loads easy, but if the lifter bites you on support hand reloads, Mossberg will mail you a spare to mail to CRUM to get it welded up. The JM comes with a Nordic tube (8+1 in my case) and what appears to be a GG&G charging handle. It also cycles Remington "managed-recoil" 1200fps buckshot. I'm told it'll cycle one-ounce field loads but I've not tried them yet. Ounce and an eighth loads thump you a tad more than an 1100, but nothing is as soft as an 1100.
Posted By: Bluedreaux Re: Mossberg JM 930 - 08/19/14
Just get it?

I'm interested in your long-term results. I've seen some pretty spectacular JM (Jam-o-Matic) failures. But those were just watching single stages, so I've never known the background of the gun or shooter.
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: Mossberg JM 930 - 08/19/14
I already jammed it up, totally my fault. If you have a shell in the chamber and are attempting to top off the mag, and miss the shell stop with the last shell, it'll lock it up tighter than dick's hatband.

Yes, I just got it and will keep all posted. I'm mostly practicing loads with dummy shells currently.
© 24hourcampfire