Home
digitals-ar-products.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/ar-15-stripped-a3-w-m4-fe
I bought one, $39. and change, with shipping.

Cant get a hyper link to come up ?

https://digitals-ar-products.myshop...cts/ar-15-stripped-a3-w-m4-feeds-forging

Got it !
Posted By: BluMtn Re: Stripped uppers for 34.50 - 04/28/17
Wow, those are some good deals if the quality is any good.
Posted By: g5m Re: Stripped uppers for 34.50 - 04/29/17
Good price. Let us know about the quality.
Posted By: akpls Re: Stripped uppers for 34.50 - 04/29/17
There is what appears to be a forge mark on the receiver. It looks like an "O" or a donut, but that particular mark doesn't appear in the list I have......my list may be outdated though.
I'm not worried about a forge mark. Only so many places make parts.
I got mine in today. Color isn't quite the same as an Anderson lower, but the lines match up, and looks like all the other uppers on guns i have.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: rost495 Re: Stripped uppers for 34.50 - 05/02/17
looks perfectly fine to me.
I recently bought an upper from ADM with the bolt assist & dust cover & T marks for $85 & it's an excellent piece.

ADM upper

MM
get it coated . 20 25 bucks maybe .look better....who knows...
Posted By: g5m Re: Stripped uppers for 34.50 - 05/03/17
On that website there are adjustable gas blocks for sale, also. (The digital site.)
there you go splatter, costing me money. grin
i am sooooooooo weak.
Posted By: g5m Re: Stripped uppers for 34.50 - 05/14/17
Originally Posted by akpls
There is what appears to be a forge mark on the receiver. It looks like an "O" or a donut, but that particular mark doesn't appear in the list I have......my list may be outdated though.

according to a youtube video about Digital it's for:
Performance Forge, Montebello, CA.
Posted By: akpls Re: Stripped uppers for 34.50 - 05/15/17
Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by akpls

according to a youtube video about Digital it's for:
Performance Forge, Montebello, CA.

Thanks for the update. Montebello looks to be right in the middle of the the LA metro area. Run by a former Alcoa guy and doing a lot of automotive stuff. I picked one of these uppers up and it looks to be just as good as any other I've found. We'll see how it matches up when I put it together with a lower.
Posted By: g5m Re: Stripped uppers for 34.50 - 09/23/17
Prices are up a little but there are some additions:

https://digitals-ar-products.myshopify.com/collections/ar-15-parts
Posted By: rost495 Re: Stripped uppers for 34.50 - 09/24/17
Really need to count my lowers sitting around and buy enough uppers... I'll have to research A4 or A2 cuts or some such.... but its high time, costs are down, enough uppers and LPK less the triggers.... will be well on the road for never having another AR want. LOL.

At this point I'd rather almost sell em all and move to AK NOW, instead of later.
© 24hourcampfire