Home
Hey guys, this trigger looks like a RRA varmint match trigger, but slightly different. There's a notch at the end of the hammer. It appears to be a RRA. Do any of you know the exact model of this trigger? I'd like to know exactly what it is, because it is a very nice smooth clean breaking trigger. Thanks in advance..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I don't know about old style but it looks like a RR to me.
Thanks buddy. I just ran across this listing for the National match trigger, and it appears to be the same trigger as the one I posted:

Rock river arms National match trigger

Sorry for not doing more research before I answered my own question. I was hoping some of you knew right off the top of your head, what profile this trigger was. As I said before, I prefer this over my new RRA varmint match 2 stage trigger. I know we have a thread started on this subject already. Again, I apologize for not taking more time to do the research..
Post a pic of your new varmint trigger, I thought springs were the only difference unless they've changed the whole thing.
The hammer I think, kinda looks like an old armalite version... I could be wrong though, its been years..
© 24hourcampfire