Home
Posted By: Ziggy Just out of curiosity? - 11/17/17
I have a BCG and would like to know the manufacture. I really can't say a whole lot about it. It has a black matt finish looks like an m16 BCG it's chrome lined and has MPI written on the bolt. I think I paid $80 for it on the street and looked new but was slightly used I think.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Just out of curiosity? - 11/18/17
Does it work? Thats about all I'd want to know.

Not sure how many makers there are these days. At one point there were only a few makers and it was all the same.

Good luck!
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Just out of curiosity? - 11/18/17
You can't really say much about it but you expect someone here to (magically) tell you who made a generic BCG? Really??

MM
Posted By: Ziggy Re: Just out of curiosity? - 11/18/17
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
You can't really say much about it but you expect someone here to (magically) tell you who made a generic BCG? Really??

MM

I can act like an as$hole too just choose not too
He is saying, gotta have more info or no one can even start to guess......

Lets look at it from a different direction, unless you are selling or buying, does it work? If so then run with it. I know, you didn't ask for that bit of info...
Originally Posted by rost495
He is saying, gotta have more info or no one can even start to guess......

Lets look at it from a different direction, unless you are selling or buying, does it work? If so then run with it. I know, you didn't ask for that bit of info...

It wasn't important it's just a budget build in progress. But not knowing anything about BCGs thought maybe it was marked somewhere I didn't notice.
Not many places you could mark a BCG group that wouldn't be obvious.

Shoot it. It will tell you.
Posted By: wareagle700 Re: Just out of curiosity? - 11/18/17
Colt usually stamps a "C" on the left side of the carrier. A few other manufacturers will stamp a logo or letter somewhere on the carrier also. If yours doesn't have any of these markings it's anyone's guess. There are tons of manufacturers out there.
Originally Posted by wareagle700
Colt usually stamps a "C" on the left side of the carrier. A few other manufacturers will stamp a logo or letter somewhere on the carrier also. If yours doesn't have any of these markings it's anyone's guess. There are tons of manufacturers out there.

I'll take a closer look thx
© 24hourcampfire