Home
Do to vary limited reviews online I am asking is there any reason other then price that you would not buy?
Weighs more than a comparable DI AR with a goofy rail that will require either a chin weld with irons or a much lower mount for optics all so you can use a proprietary operating system that will gain you no real benefits over a quality DI upper.
I'm not big on proprietary AR's but if that doesn't bother you then go for it. The rail on the upper receiver and handguard is higher than a standard AR-15 but not that big of a deal, you just need a lower mount for whatever optic you will be using. Personally, I think you are paying a lot for looks and design. A Colt, BCM, LMT, Daniel Defense etc.....will all do the same thing for less money and not limit you if you decide to change something down the line.
Thanks for your insight on this and your opinion so we ordered the 415 edge yesterday and have plans to buy suppressor for it next year would like to find one that works extremely well with noise this is not a hunting rig after we get it suppressed we will set it up with night optics of some sort
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] This is a vary well put together AR and the price is comparable to other ARs of this Quality.
© 24hourcampfire