Home
I was looking at their BCG's all are covered with Nickle Boron, I never heard of them before and was thinking of buying a sionics BCG when I saw these. Anyone use them?
I bought a couple on sale a few years back and installed one in a build. I had to hone a little of the coating of the bolt face to get it to lock up properly but other than that it has been fine.
Not sure they are worth the extra jingle; it's not that hard to clean a mil-spec bolt but I wanted to try one out.
I think I paid $99 for it if memory serves.
I believe I have one or two in my builds. They all seem to work fine. Of course, I haven't ran them for 20K rounds quite yet.
You can buy the Toolcraft Nickel Boron cheaper, ArmorAlly.com has some of the best prices

Fail Zero makes some good stuff, I had one for a brief period, but went with a HP version to prevent cratering issues
Originally Posted by Darryle
You can buy the Toolcraft Nickel Boron cheaper, ArmorAlly.com has some of the best prices

Fail Zero makes some good stuff, I had one for a brief period, but went with a HP version to prevent cratering issues

Are you sure the Fail Zero isn't make by Toolcraft? Doesn't a lot of different brand names appear on Toolcraft BCG's?
I may just stick with Sionics, I dont see any testing information on the failzero bcg.
Sonics continues to impress me, I have one of their BCG's and a barrel, when I sell my Noveske barrel, I'll buy another Sionics.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Darryle

Are you sure the Fail Zero isn't make by Toolcraft? Doesn't a lot of different brand names appear on Toolcraft BCG's?

May be, but the prices sure don't reflect that
The Toolcraft DLC coated BCG's are a great bang for the buck & DLC is far, far better & slicker than NiB from anyone.

I also really like the chromed BCG's from Young Mfg. Did I say I really like the chrome BCG's from Young Mfg.?

MM
© 24hourcampfire