Home
Posted By: Hudge KM Tactical - 08/19/19
Has anyone used their complete uppers or barrels? I ask as I was at the range today shooting my 6.5 Grendel I built through PSA. There was another gentleman there as well and he was shooting a 6.5 Grendel as well. He told me he bought the barrel from KM Tactical for $57 and then built the upper himself with other parts. He had good things to say and was getting pretty good accuracy from it as well. He was impressed and at 75 yards (he ran out of ammo as he was shooting reloads) he had some rounds that were touching, He was sighting the rifle in as well, as he said today was the first time to shoot the upper. Just wondering if anyone has heard of KM Tactical or even used their uppers/barrels.
Posted By: Hudge Re: KM Tactical - 08/24/19
Well, I can say they ship fast! I ordered a butt stock from them on Monday, it shipped Tuesday, and was in my mailbox yesterday.
Posted By: tater74 Re: KM Tactical - 08/27/19
I have used KM Tactical but not for barrels. I have always been pleased.
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: KM Tactical - 08/27/19
I've got an eighteen inch stainless Wylde from them. Took several loads but I finally got that four inch group down to three inches.

I' m about this far from using it for a jack handle.
Posted By: Hudge Re: KM Tactical - 08/30/19
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
I've got an eighteen inch stainless Wylde from them. Took several loads but I finally got that four inch group down to three inches.

I' m about this far from using it for a jack handle.

I actually forgot about this thread in the last few days. I am leaning towards building a 10.5" pistol upper. If the price is right I might build one through KM just for giggles.
© 24hourcampfire