Posted By: WFR Favorite AR Soft Case? - 10/15/19
Need a good soft case or two.
35” or so and 41” or so.
What do you like?
Thanks!
WFR
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Favorite AR Soft Case? - 10/15/19
These work fine.

When they are on sale, they can be had for $15 or so, even lower than they are now.

Midway AR Case

MM
Posted By: Certifiable Re: Favorite AR Soft Case? - 10/15/19
Yep...can’t beat those midway cases for the price
Posted By: Yondering Re: Favorite AR Soft Case? - 10/15/19
Yup ditto to that. They hold up well and last a long time too.

Their shooting mats are pretty decent too, while we're at it.
Posted By: hh4whiskey Re: Favorite AR Soft Case? - 10/15/19
While the midway cases are a good deal, I have a Blackhawk and a similar off-brand, double 42” cases that have enough additional pockets for AMMO, mags, tools, optics, even a shooting stick or pistols and suppressors, muffs, etc. they have back pack straps, and get heavy if loaded down, but they’ll fit in my pelican 1700/1750, and are great for my road trips. I’d say they’re my ‘favorite’ cases. The singles like the midway are very likable for day to day, range/hunt and back.
Posted By: RyanTX Re: Favorite AR Soft Case? - 10/15/19
The Midway one is good especially for the price. I've never had any issues with any of mine.

I also have two of these from Palmetto and really like them. I like it better than the Midway and $45 isn't too bad. I picked mine up on sale for cheaper than that.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/palmetto-state-armory-36-single-gun-case-black.html
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Favorite AR Soft Case? - 10/16/19
Blackhawk are good, IMO.
Posted By: skeen Re: Favorite AR Soft Case? - 10/16/19
MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Tactical Rifle Case

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/939143291?pid=264157
I use snow board soft case....during summer you might get a second look....winter no one know what's in the case.....
Posted By: hh4whiskey Re: Favorite AR Soft Case? - 10/16/19
LOL.... if you live in AL, and you carried around a snowboard case in January, everyone would KNOW that it’s a gun, right off. wink Guitar cases get ignored here.
© 24hourcampfire