[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Flip up back up sights installed

Flip up irons deployed

Magazine installed

Waiting on the other stuff to get here im gonna order a red dot probably tomorrow.
7.62x39?
Yep takes ak mags to just like my 2 ak's and my two sks m's that I have.
Changed some stuff around

Magpul moe+ and ctr

Radian raptor charging handle

Battle arms development badass lever

I wasnt trying for any accuracy, I wasnt trying to sight in the magpul mbus sights. I was simply testing function. This is at 25 yards. The ragged holes are when I fired slow and the others are as fast as I could pull the trigger.

I shot a combination of tula. Wolf, norinco, brown bear, herters, and golden tiger. I fired 90 rounds. So far there have been no malfunctions.

I have not tried to sight in the mbus or red dot yet.
Sweet!
Looks pretty nice, congrats on your new bullet launcher!
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Looks pretty nice, congrats on your new bullet launcher!

Thanks
First thing my son wanted me to check out when I called him and told him I was on site at PSA store.

Anybody have any experience with PSA's AK-47's?
Judging by the guys on the ak files the gf 3 forged is good to go and the new ak enhanced with the Fn barrel is also good to go.

Sighted in the mbus irons and then sighted in the holosun green dot 503gu elite.
Moving the dot off the hand guard will take out a lot of movement. Never bridge an optic mount.
Yeah im gonna move it back when I mount it on the american defense quick detach at a later date.
Installed my larue mbt2s that came in yesterday. I fired 60 rounds of various ammo and only one didn't fire. It had a good indentation on the primer but it didn't go off. It fired when fed back through again. I hope it was just that round.
© 24hourcampfire