Home
Posted By: Goat Where can I find No.1 RSI? - 09/15/20

I've admired the No.1RSI for a long, long time so it has become number one on my bucket list of long guns. I like the looks of a mannlicher stock, I want a single shot rifle and I want it chambered in what I call a classic cartridge. I've had a couple of 257Roberts rifles and like it very well so I guess it is my first choice. A 6.5x55 would be next then 308Win and 7x57 in last place simply because I have bolt actions in 30/06 7mm-08.
WHERE DO YOU FIND THEM???
I look on GB regularly but they seem to come and go. A few months ago there were probably 3 times more there than now. I should have bought a stainless 308 that went for $1K. I have a Marlin 308Express and the 30/06 so I passed, (what an idiot!)
I have done all kinds of searches on the internet with NO results other than GB. Are they all $1500 and up? Please share anything that might send me down the right path!
Posted By: domit Re: Where can I find No.1 RSI? - 09/15/20
try classic sporting arms. he has a bunch od assorted rsi for sale
Posted By: Goat Re: Where can I find No.1 RSI? - 09/15/20
Thank you domit! I'll take a look there.
Originally Posted by domit
try classic sporting arms. he has a bunch od assorted rsi for sale
His name is Lee Newton and he posts here (and elsewhere) as EL_Numero_Uno. He's a good guy.
Thanks for the recommendations men!
Already in contact with Mr. Goat! Hopefully I can fix him up.
I won't say that I have them all, but I have 95% available of the recent Ruger No,1's made.
Posted By: 21 Re: Where can I find No.1 RSI? - 09/17/20
There is a 257 roberts RSI on GB right now, and a K1 6.5x55. I have seen 6.5x55's regularly there, you just have to be willing to ante up the $$$ 'cause they ain't cheap.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Where can I find No.1 RSI? - 09/17/20
Guns international has a .243 on it - https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...243-win-20-inch-41-.cfm?gun_id=101513610
© 24hourcampfire