Home
The title says it all. I have a Custom stainless EABCO Contender carbine barrel in .223 Rem. that ordered from them in the late 80's, if memory serves me correctly. Can anyone tell me for sure, what company actually made the Contender barrels for EABCO, or did EABCO actually have their own facility and people to manufacture the custom Contender barrels with their name on them? The barrel is of excellent quality and a fine shooter, Thanks, RJ
Don’t know the answer. I had a 221 fb 12” barrel from EA Brown. It was very accurate.
Thanks for this topic - considering their 44 mag barrel for my freshly bought G2 Contender!
Might be wrong but I was under the impression they get their barrels from Wilson and do the final machining/chambering and make their own lugs. I have owned one and would certainly own another. Waiting for a particular barrel to come into stock presently.
I too thought it was Wilson, but I may be wrong.
I'm fairly certain EA Brown makes their own barrels. They were selling them alongside T/C barrels. At one time they also sold T/C Custom Shop barrels without the Custom Shop logo under a special agreement.
I thought E A Brown made their own barrels?
© 24hourcampfire