Home
Posted By: rj308 Value for a G2 Contender carbine - 09/26/21
I have a T/C Contender G2 carbine that I plan to post in the classifieds. The barrel on it is a factory 21" blued tapered match chambered 22 LR. It has a limited edition Doug Turnbull color case hardened receiver. The wood is Bullberry fancy grained walnut. It comes with a Simmons 3x9 scope with paralax adjustment. Without scope sale price will be the same. Any idea what I should ask for it? Thanks, RJ
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

$1000.00 .243 WITH OUT SCOPE. Rio7
Encores nore common than G2.
But that is a good lookin rig
You might do better on GB or GI. Those who shop here are expecting a bargain in most cases. Still, worth a try.

If you have trouble selling it in the time frame you need, PM me and I’ll tell you about a good seller who charges 15% and does a good job.

IIRC, you’re back in the U.S. for a bit. Have a good visit.
Pappy. GB will not allow an account with a foreign address, don't know about GI. I have plenty of time to sell it, no hurry. If I still have it 6 months from now, I may ask you about that seller. Thanks. RJ
One would think that Guns International meant exactly that, but the language is under considerable strain of late…😜
Foreign address?
Is the rifle in the US of A?
The rifle is in the U.S. in Tennessee in my brothers custody, He will be accepting payment and shipping the rifle for me. RJ
© 24hourcampfire