Home
Posted By: TbassHunting Old school - 02/24/24
So great grandpa gave me a Steven’s single shot. Model 14. Has a janky stock snd forend. Would love to find a replacement. I know this isn’t a ruger n1 but it’s a single shot and nostalgic. Don’t wanna restore just put proper wood on it for my nephew. It shoots shorts perfect. Any ideas where. Thanks all. Newish member.
Posted By: odonata Re: Old school - 02/24/24
I think finding someone who makes an affordable replacement is low for an older inexpensive rifle like this. A quick look on eBay shows that a variety of parts (including the stock) are available.

But my initial thought is that since the stock is fairly plain, I would not let a lack of woodworking skills dissuade me from getting out a saw, a plane & a rasp and making my own replacement. In my opinion, this is exactly the type of project to get a block of walnut & using the originals as a template, create a replacement. I think not only would it be a fun thing to do, but it would keep the family nostalgia part of the rifle going if a family member made the replacement parts.
Posted By: RickinTN Re: Old school - 02/24/24
Numrich gun parts may have one.
Good luck,
Rick
© 24hourcampfire