Home
I saw a stainless steel Ruger #1 on Saturday. I was riding my new Gold Wing around Lake Mille Lacs and decided to stop and kiss guns for awhile.
Boy am I glad I did. Now I just need to figure out why I need another 35 Whelen.
Its only $$$ Brother! I was shooting My #1 in 300H&H yesterday, I didnt need it, but always wanted one or the 35 Whelen #1 Im very glad I bought mine!
Originally Posted by saddlering
Its only $$$ Brother! I was shooting My #1 in 300H&H yesterday, I didnt need it, but always wanted one or the 35 Whelen #1 Im very glad I bought mine!

That's funny. I was just shooting my #1S 300 H&H too and finally mounted a scope on the old 77RS 35 Whelen I got a while back and kind of forgot about.
Originally Posted by whelennut
I saw a stainless steel Ruger #1 on Saturday. I was riding my new Gold Wing around Lake Mille Lacs and decided to stop and kiss guns for awhile.
Boy am I glad I did. Now I just need to figure out why I need another 35 Whelen.

I've got one of those and LOVE mine.
Recently traded(+some cash) for a #1A in 35 Whelen.
One of the easiest rifles to develope a load for(250gr. Hornady's &
Reloader 15)I have.
Can hardly wait for elk season! Anyone want to buy a 358??
A .358 what ???
I love my 1S Whelen. It is quickly becoming my favorite rifle. I am trying to put together an elk hunt for next year...either New Mexico or Idaho...and I am pretty sure this will be the rifle I tote. smile
© 24hourcampfire