Home
I've always wanted a TC G2 pistol and finally found a frame and forearm in stainless steel now I'm casually looking for the following barrels 45/410 with choke tube ,22 LR and something centerfire for deer ,anything out there collecting dust someone wants to sell reasonable ?
Bump
Many contender barrels on gunbroker.
I did look on there some were priced what I thought was the high end of fair ,many were priced like pipe dreams .....
I sent you a PM
The owner of my local gun shop is a big Contender fan and he has several barrels on hand. I have within the last 5 years bought handgun barrels for as little as $150 and never more than $200. The $150 barrel was a 10 inch .30 Herrett barrel with dies.
I have a super 14 in .30-30 Win that I could part with.

Thanks
Dave
Bump
There are no more Contender barrels available on the used market. I purchased all of them yesterday.

In my dreams.
Lol
Between Gunbroker and Ebay...

About any caliber you could possibly want or dream up is out there, finding the price you want to pay make a take a little time.

With the Encore out, the market on the older Contender barrels went a bit soft in the "regular" calibers, IMHO.
Ed's Contenders somewhere in Oklahoma is the contender shooter's nirvana. Look on Graybeard outdoors in the contender section for his contact information, probably on a banner at the top of the page. He has hundreds of new/ used contender barrels for sale from every imaginable manufacturer.
Bump
© 24hourcampfire