Home
Posted By: rodeojoe Encore barrel Trading HERE - 05/21/18
I have a few Encore barrels I have to trade on.

Blued 24" 12Ga. rifled slug barrel with scope rail and black forearm with gray inserts. New Hampshire

Stainless steel 26" 375 H&H barrel with Leupold QR base. New Hampshire

If you have barrels to trade on put them here.

PM me if you are interested in any of these.
Dig that barrel you never shoot out of the corner and trade it for something new to you. smile
Posted By: Kudu1 Re: Encore barrel Trading HERE - 05/28/18
Anyone have a Contender barrel in 22 Hornet lying around and want to sell , let me know .
I have a 14" 7x30 waters I will sell for a Contender
Posted By: dmengel Re: Encore barrel Trading HERE - 05/29/18
I don't have anything to sell but I am in the market for a 9MM or 223 for a encore. I prefer stainless but blue would work. It can be either pistol or rifle.
Posted By: 1885 Re: Encore barrel Trading HERE - 06/10/18
Is this available? Length?
Length of which barrel?
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Encore barrel Trading HERE - 06/20/18
I have a stainless 30 Carbine barrel, MGM with Bushnell scope that is gathering dust. There are also some dies, ammo and brass although I don't recall how much of the last two I have.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I have a stainless 30 Carbine barrel, MGM with Bushnell scope that is gathering dust. There are also some dies, ammo and brass although I don't recall how much of the last two I have.

How long is the barrel?

Wanting to sell? Price? or trade?
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Encore barrel Trading HERE - 07/17/18
24" barrel, heavy sporting contour w/ Bushnell 3-9. I'll confirm details and get back to you.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Encore barrel Trading HERE - 07/18/18
Confirming the MGM Stainless Steel 30 Carbine barrel length of 24".
- Muzzle diameter is .80".
- Bushnell 3-9x40 scope.
- Very low round count.
- dies will be included with the barrel.

I prefer to sell.
I have a 26" .223 that was coated prior to me owning it. Unsure is Duracoat or Carakote. Matte black. Currently has weaver style bases and rings and a Simmons 4.5-14 ATV scope on it. Will trade for a short length deer caliber, .308 ideally. Condition not important as I am going to cut it down and coat it. Also consider trades for a magnum barrel.
© 24hourcampfire