Home
For those of you using Bullberry's hanger bar system, did you find it helped with accuracy?

[Linked Image]
No. Another gadget that did not work was the aftermarket hinge pin that had a bolt on one side and a threaded insert on the other. Bellm's SLIGHTLY over sized hinge pin did tighten groups a little. Bellm's heavy duty locking bolt spring helped a little also.
i could see no difference in factory-vs-hanger bar forend.

some years ago, i also had a couple of forends made up that used slightly longer bolts & spacers to insure there was no forend-to-barrel contact....again, no difference.

the oversized hinge pins didnt seem to make much difference for me either; the heavy duty locking bolt spring has been helpful on a couple of big boomers though.
I have both styles for the Contender and see no difference.
Well, early in the preliminary heat, the Bullberry team isn't gaining on the competition.

Thanks for your inputs, gentlemen!

Anyone else with a report?
Not a report so much as results?

T/C version with .22 Short and .30-30 in that order. The .22 short target was shot in numbered order starting with a painfully clean barrel, elbow rest at 25 yards. .30-30 target at 100 yards is self explanatory.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The Bullberry version with the .30 Sneezer and .22 LR using factory and CF loads at 20 yards:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

50 yards
[Linked Image]
For whatever it might be worth a few targets with different loads. My go-to powder for the .30-30 is Reloader 15 for both the Contender and Win 94. All targets below were shot with the Contender.

[Linked Image]
Nice groups. Well dung!
Oops, wrong post.
Glass bedding the hanger bar does seem to help. Would probably help the non-hanger barrels too though.

God Bless, Louis
Thanks for the input, Louis.

So, the only conclusion I can draw is that one system is no worse than the other.

Thanks to all.
© 24hourcampfire