Home
Posted By: Joe What is the accuracy - 09/15/19
potential of the TCR Aristocrat that you have experienced? I have always liked the looks of them but, have never seen one up close and personal. I don't have any love for the Encore but, I have shot them and the .25'06 was about a 1" shooter while the .300 Bee ran about 1.5". Just curious.
Posted By: eblake Re: What is the accuracy - 09/16/19
I took my 308 Aristocrat to the range for the second time Saturday. No loading/stuck case issues this time with Winch factory ammo and a couple handloads in PPU brass. Most of my shooting was with 150 grain Winch factory ammo which grouped a little over 1.5 inches at 110 yards. The 180 grain Winch factory and 165 grain handloads shot 8 and 6 inches higher than the 150’s based on just a couple shots each. I’ll load up some 150 grain Hornady Interlocks in the Winch brass and see how it does.

Posted By: Exchipy Re: What is the accuracy - 09/27/19
[Linked Image][Linked Image]

63 gr. Sierra SMPs from .223 barrel at 200 yards. Previous group was just a bit tighter, but low-right; then adjusted to produce this one.

Attached picture image1.JPG
Attached picture IMG_3687.JPG
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: What is the accuracy - 09/28/19
Used to be very interested in them, but now that the Henrys are really here, and just as nice as any TC I ever saw, I can't see dealing with the issues of a long-gone orphan. Guys who already have them are an obvious exception.
© 24hourcampfire