Home
Posted By: DFCarawan Sterling MJ 600 - 08/30/22
Hey guys,

I'm looking to pick up some used Sterling MJ 600's in good condition. Was just wondering if anyone on here might have any they'd consider selling?

I had considered buying new. Sterling Fur was the only dealer I knew of and their website no longer has them listed.

Thanks

Daniel
Posted By: EJKELLEY Re: Sterling MJ 600 - 08/30/22
You could possibly get them direct from Glen sterling Jr. out of south dakota. Not too many guys are willing to part with their MJ 600s. If I come accross anything ill pass the info to you.
Posted By: DFCarawan Re: Sterling MJ 600 - 08/31/22
Thanks Mr. Kelley!

You wouldn't happen to have Glen Jr.'s contact info would you?

PM if you'd like.
Posted By: poboy Re: Sterling MJ 600 - 08/31/22
Trapperman. com is where the trappers classified ads are.
Posted By: DFCarawan Re: Sterling MJ 600 - 08/31/22
I've been on there for years, just figured I'd check with the folks here on the fire
Posted By: waterrat Re: Sterling MJ 600 - 08/31/22
I have assortment of traps but I prize the 1/2 dz Sterling 600 in my collection. They live at my 3 best wolverine sets and have held a handfull of wolves that can't resist a beaver carcass or moose head, the 600's and a dozen Alaskan #9s are the best out there!

Jim Lifetime member ATA #114
Posted By: EJKELLEY Re: Sterling MJ 600 - 08/31/22
Originally Posted by waterrat
I have assortment of traps but I prize the 1/2 dz Sterling 600 in my collection. They live at my 3 best wolverine sets and have held a handfull of wolves that can't resist a beaver carcass or moose head, the 600's and a dozen Alaskan #9s are the best out there!

Jim Lifetime member ATA #114
That is cool news! Ive heard of them holdin on to just about every critter out there. Now, it is every critter out there. Thanks for youre post waterrat!
Posted By: rickmenefee Re: Sterling MJ 600 - 09/06/22
I have 50 or so Sterlings. Love them. That being said the mb 650 is a cheaper and has a bigger pan. Food for thought
Posted By: KB64 Re: Sterling MJ 600 - 01/23/23
No-BS is offering the K9 Extremes with wire levers now. There's a pretty good thread on Trapperman discussing them.
© 24hourcampfire