Home
Posted By: jammingator Movie - Hostiles - 03/06/21
Christian Bale is a military Indian fighter ordered to transport a dying Indian chief and his family from a prison in New Mexico to Montana so that he can die in his homeland. The story that unfolds and the way my family and I were drawn in was pretty incredible. I watched it by myself and then watched it with my family later that same day and must say it was just as strong the second time. Shut everything down, turn down the lights and go with them on the journey. Highly recommend this one!
Posted By: JohnP Re: Movie - Hostiles - 03/06/21
On Prime or Netflicks?
Posted By: jammingator Re: Movie - Hostiles - 03/07/21
Bought it on Prime for $4.99!
Posted By: MOGC Re: Movie - Hostiles - 03/07/21
It's on Netflix ...
Posted By: TERRY8mm Re: Movie - Hostiles - 03/12/21
watched last night, pretty good.
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Movie - Hostiles - 03/13/21
Bale nd Parks are a couple of the best actors in my opinion. Like most shows they took some liberties and missed some dates when stuff happened, but unless your a nit picker like me it hits a home run. Those were some tough and brutal times for sure. I think I have watched it like half dozen times and will probably watch it couple times every year. Those were great times for a man with a few good guns and horses. Sorry I missed it.

I wish they would make more good quality Westerns! A good one on Bass Reeves and Texas Ranger Frank Hamer. The Highwaymen movie only covered the Bonnie and Clyde era and according to the books on him I read his Ranger life was and unbelievable adventure.
Posted By: Tomsmith Re: Movie - Hostiles - 05/09/21
I will add it to the list of my movies this month. Thanks mate
Posted By: Guthry Re: Movie - Hostiles - 06/06/21
Been having issues with my netflix
Posted By: Guthry Re: Movie - Hostiles - 06/06/21
Would have love to see the movie
Posted By: Caplock Re: Movie - Hostiles - 06/07/21
Originally Posted by 1Akshooter
Bale nd Parks are a couple of the best actors in my opinion. Like most shows they took some liberties and missed some dates when stuff happened, but unless your a nit picker like me it hits a home run. Those were some tough and brutal times for sure. I think I have watched it like half dozen times and will probably watch it couple times every year. Those were great times for a man with a few good guns and horses. Sorry I missed it.

I wish they would make more good quality Westerns! A good one on Bass Reeves and Texas Ranger Frank Hamer. The Highwaymen movie only covered the Bonnie and Clyde era and according to the books on him I read his Ranger life was and unbelievable adventure.

Add Billy Dixon to that and include the Buffalo Wallow Fight.
Posted By: blueseawhale Re: Movie - Hostiles - 06/23/21
Thanks for recommending, it is a must watch for me
Posted By: Klaus Re: Movie - Hostiles - 09/24/21
The movie must have been a great on for you and your family to dwell so much on it, it is a movie i have to see with my family
Thanks for the recommendation
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Movie - Hostiles - 09/26/21
I liked how the white man eventually kicked ass and sent the savages to the reservation, death, or jail.

Good flick but don’t like any western from the fifties until now that pushes the poor native, bad white man image.
© 24hourcampfire