Home
This is a new book that is an investigative reporter's story of tracking down info about Epstein. The coverups by officials, the failure to act on investigators' information, the non-suicide and a lot more are covered in this large (448 pages) book.

Epstein was a bad guy. Much worse than the news articles indicated. He apparently had dangerous info on a lot of very powerful people so his death was assured.
He preyed on early teen girls who were often blue-eyed blond girls who came from broken or dysfunctional homes thus it wasn't likely that there would be a lot of response from parents.

It's worth a read, especially if you want to find out about more misconduct from officialdom. Looking out for the top dogs? Yes. For the little guy? Not so much.
I'm looking forward to reading the book,,all I have to do is find my nook?
Originally Posted by g5m
This is a new book that is an investigative reporter's story of tracking down info about Epstein. The coverups by officials, the failure to act on investigators' information, the non-suicide and a lot more are covered in this large (448 pages) book.

Epstein was a bad guy. Much worse than the news articles indicated. He apparently had dangerous info on a lot of very powerful people so his death was assured.
He preyed on early teen girls who were often blue-eyed blond girls who came from broken or dysfunctional homes thus it wasn't likely that there would be a lot of response from parents.

It's worth a read, especially if you want to find out about more misconduct from officialdom. Looking out for the top dogs? Yes. For the little guy? Not so much.

Julie K. Brown and her life is the main topic she spends the most time on,, not much new on JE and not having flight logs was a huge missing link. He surely was a slimebag and died accordingly!
© 24hourcampfire