Home
Posted By: wildfire45 Jack Carr Terminal List etc - 03/10/23
Anyone looking for a new series to dive into should check these out, books are much better than the Amazon series which I somewhat enjoyed but very glad I read the books first. Jack Carr is a gun guy and gear guy which should resonate well with this crowd I would imagine.
He is more than a gun guy!......

Jack Carr is a former Navy SEAL who led special operations teams as a Team Leader, Platoon Commander, Troop Commander and Task Unit Commander. Over his 20 years in Naval Special Warfare he transitioned from an enlisted SEAL sniper specializing in communications and intelligence, to a junior officer leading assault and sniper teams in Iraq and Afghanistan, to a platoon commander practicing counterinsurgency in the southern Philippines, to commanding a Special Operations Task Unit in the most Iranian influenced section of southern Iraq throughout the tumultuous drawdown of U.S. Forces. Jack retired from active duty in 2016. He lives with his wife and three children in Park City, Utah. He is the author of The Terminal List, True Believer, and Savage Son. (less)

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/267771.Jack_Carr

I binged watched all episodes in one night. Having listened to.....

The Terminal List (2018)
True Believer (2019)
Savage Son (2020)
The Devil's Hand (2021)
In the Blood (2022)

I was impressed.

ya!

GWB

PS: All his books are submitted to the DOD for clearance.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Jack Carr Terminal List etc - 03/15/23
Sounds like my kind of author; I just ordered all 5 books.
Thx GWB!
I’m interested.
Is there one or two of his books that need to be, or should be read first, i.e a series or are they separate and unrelated? If they’re unrelated, do you guys have a favorite or two?
Posted By: Heeler Re: Jack Carr Terminal List etc - 04/06/23
Carr's books are a series. Start with Terminal List and work down from there. You can find the order on his website.
Best read in order, I picked up In The Blood at an airport because I recognized the author's name and immediately ordered all the rest when I got home.
Check out his podcasts, “Danger Close”.
Posted By: Jeffpg Re: Jack Carr Terminal List etc - 08/01/23
My fiancé and I just shared Terminal List via audiobooks...

It's nice to be able to have an author speak of firearms, etc. with actual knowledge as opposed to the ignorant ones butcher it with guesswork.
Recently read Terminal List, I highly recommend it.
One of the best series of books I read, I highly recommend.
Posted By: bjc68 Re: Jack Carr Terminal List etc - 11/18/23
Great books! Checkout his Danger Close podcast, they are fantastic!
© 24hourcampfire