Home
Posted By: Kellywk New Call Of The Wild - 02/23/20
Saw the new Call of The Wild last night. Was decent but not something I would pay to see again. They rewrote it to be more politically correct and got a little carried away with the cgi where some of the stuff just didn’t look real.
Posted By: Beansnbacon33 Re: New Call Of The Wild - 02/23/20
Trailer didn't catch my interest, thanks.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: New Call Of The Wild - 03/19/20
I was looking forward to it. Then I heard it was disappointing. Think I will pass.
Posted By: Jerseyboy Re: New Call Of The Wild - 06/22/20
Harrison Ford, age 77 or 78, is miscast in this role. I'm not going to bother to watch it.
Posted By: huntinaz Re: New Call Of The Wild - 08/11/20
This film was garbage

Made it all weird and politically correct, completely changed the story

And guess what, Hollywood. Animals like Pheasant and wild pigs are not running around the Yukon
Posted By: Okanagan Re: New Call Of The Wild - 08/17/20
Kelly, thanks for the review. I was interested till I saw the trailer on TV. It was a good trailer in that it foretold that the movie would be so insipidly green and politically correct that I had zero interest and some active aversion.

Am reminded of what the world's foremost bear expert said when asked about the movie about bears a few years ago. "It was a wonderful fantasy," said Dr. Stephen Hererro. "Of course, in real life, the big male bear would have killed and eaten the little bear in the first minute."
Posted By: Barbarosa Re: New Call Of The Wild - 08/18/20
Sure, not the original but I enjoyed it anyways!
© 24hourcampfire