Home
My deceased mothers 410.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
👍
Nice!
Awesome, congrats
Congrats.

Cool gun. I’ve always always thought those old bolt action 410’s were kind of cool.
Excellent!
Still have my 1st shotgun.... which is a mossberg single shot bolt 410.
Lotta memories
Thanks for sharing that pic
He told me he liked shooting them with his CZ Scout better because it isn't so messy.

Head shot bunnies are easier to clean
awesome!
Awesome job putting grandmother's .410 back to work!
GOOD FOR HIM.
Now that looks like a lot of fun
An eager young man, plus the perfect rabbit firearm, plus the perfect size "eating" rabbit equals a perfect hunt and a job well done!
Congrats to Little Man, that's Awesome. Keep the pic's coming Dad.
Congratulations young man.

And with a bolt action no less. Bonus points for such a cool heirloom.
Grandma's 410 you just can't beat that. Hope he understands what that little shotgun means and he keeps it to hand down to his children.
FANTASTIC 6MMWASP, my first animal was a rabbit with Piano Wire. My father set me up with a lifetime of hunting and fishing and excellent table fair.

Good on you sir~
So it begins! Good on both of ya!

One thing I've noticed about those old and unfashionable bolt action shotguns is that they look like a joke but when you throw them up to shoot, they tend to be killers! Odd mechanism for wingshooting but great stock ergonomics. A Buddy of mine used a Mossbergh 20 guage clip loader all his life and he was a bird killer--grouse, ducks, you name 'em.
👍
👍
Good Stuff, and with Gram's Shotgun.
Wow! What memories. My 1st shotgun the same single shot Mossberg .410 1960 and the wood is probably grade 2 walnut now. Great pic. Hope he keeps the gun
What can on say . . .

Congratulations to the hunter and proud parent!
Well done guys!
Congrats!
© 24hourcampfire