Home
Morning squirrel hunt, apparently this squirrel is akin to Helen Keller. It came within gun range despite much moving, talking and a little brotherly squabbling over who sits next to daddy....
[Linked Image]

Followed up with a trip to the shooting preserve to introduce our first year Lab to upland birds...
[Linked Image]

No Sunday hunting here in NC so we're finished until my next time off at Thanksgiving, hopefully then it's home to Florida for Ducks and Snipe.
Aw sum, bet they all talk about this even when yer gone???? That is a (remember the time dad took us) . Hope you have many more, I'm out🐾👣🐾👣🐾👣
They've informed everyone they talked to today that they hunted quail and pheasant yesterday and their dog Remi " found and fetched em" !
I love to see kids get their start in the outdoors, Congratulations Dad and young hunters!

I saw your fishing pics too, My o my, they're gonna keep you busy making memories for a long time to come. cool
Thanks colodog, I just hope they remember to drag dad around when he's old and worn out!
Great pics, Those little guys are growing up right.
Thanks 6MMWASP, we're trying our best to raise them right.
Very cool... that's the way to do it!
Nice!
© 24hourcampfire