Home
Posted By: ZKight89 Good Week For The Gang.... - 12/10/18
Halfway into a week off we're three bird hunting trips in with numerous wild and pen raised birds in the bag ( some already in the frying pan) with a few days to go!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Obligatory hero shot with their first wild bird after a round of " Did you get em dad?" " Were they quail??" " They were so fast!!!"

[Linked Image]
Another hero shot from a shooting preserve, much debating over who carried the couple pheasant or any other uniquely marked birds and Dad's spare shells....

[Linked Image]
And of course the 'looooonnnggg' walk back to the truck laden down with one wild quail and whatever of Dad's pocket stuff they could contact me into letting them hold ( still haven't seen my compass...)
Posted By: Brazos Re: Good Week For The Gang.... - 12/11/18
Good times!

Dawg looks less than impressed.....
I've got a feeling she was a little gassed in the last picture. Third day in a row she'd been worked pretty hard.
Good stuff right there!
Good Man!
Thanks gentlemen, I'll be off work again Wednesday and Lord willing we'll be out terrorizing the local critter population again!
Posted By: patberg Re: Good Week For The Gang.... - 01/08/19
Brings back memories.
Great memories! Way to get them involved early. Those smiles say it all. Thanks for sharing the pictures and best wishes for many more memorable hunts together.
© 24hourcampfire