Home
I already posted this in the Classifieds but I thought I might get a better response here.
I have some waterfowl loads that I'll never use and I want to know their value so I can sell them.
It seems they are both discontinued so no pricing is available. Maybe some of our waterfowl hunters would have an idea?
I have 1 full box (10) Remington Wingmaster HD 12 ga. 3" 1300 fps 1 1/2 oz. T Shot
I also have 1 box (6) Bismuth Cartridge Company No-Tox Buffered Long Range Magnum Shells 12 ga. 3" 1 5/8 oz. #2 Shot
Also, how would these work as turkey loads?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thanks.
Not much, find a kid that duck hunts and give them to him.
Sure they will kill a turkey just fine. I agree with MCH, use em or give them away. Not worth selling online as shipping will be more than the shells
Those Remington wingmaster HD were great shells. I've got a few cases of the 20 GA still on hand. Those would be Coyote type loads in T shot, I've actually never seen them in that big of shot. You might convince the right buyer to give you 30-35 for the box for those. But shipping might set it back.

Good luck.
Ship UPS ground and it will be like an additional $8.

$2 a shell is not unreasonable.

The T shot is ideal for coyotes, but almost too big for waterfowl, even geese.

The #2 is good on big ducks or even geese. Bismuth is like lead and plenty of geese were killed with #2 lead over the years.

Post them for sale here: https://www.refugeforums.com/forums/refuge-gang-classifieds.55/
I'm going on a Spring Snow Goose hunt in SD late this month. I'd be interested in them.
So sig you better quit jacking your root them geese are here now.
Originally Posted by wildfowl
Ship UPS ground and it will be like an additional $8.

Definitely try UPS and make sure of the shipping cost before quoting a price. I just shipped 4 boxes of rifle ammo to TX from PA via FedEx. The cost was almost $40. I checked later and found out UPS has a rate that was around $20.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
So sig you better quit jacking your root them geese are here now.

well, Hold'em down for me. It'll be the last week in March when we're there.
© 24hourcampfire