Home
Posted By: TimberRunner Goose calls. - 04/11/23
I don't hunt Canada's except when I head north. I used to hunt them a fair bit and have a two RNT short Reed calls from early 2000's.

G2 which is pretty easy to run. I don't know when they stopped the G2 and started making the G3.

Kelly Powers RNT canada goose. Acrylic. My question revolves around this one. Wide bore, takes a lot of pressure to run. Has Tim grounds internals I'm assuming as "TG" is stamped on the reed backer and I believe KP always blew TG calls in competition. From what I can tell it was a short collaboration between KP and RNT. Wondering what this call might be worth?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Bmbk Re: Goose calls. - 10/22/23
You are correct on your information about this call. I have seen the price vary as rnt calls sell really good at times. eBay is probably your best option unless you know some collector of rnt calls. Just my opinion it should bring $200 plus. In the right spot could be slightly more. Call John at rnt and he buys rnt calls back of any value but he could tell you exactly what he would give and what it will bring. He is very honest

Brooks
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Goose calls. - 10/22/23
Originally Posted by Bmbk
You are correct on your information about this call. I have seen the price vary as rnt calls sell really good at times. eBay is probably your best option unless you know some collector of rnt calls. Just my opinion it should bring $200 plus. In the right spot could be slightly more. Call John at rnt and he buys rnt calls back of any value but he could tell you exactly what he would give and what it will bring. He is very honest

Brooks

Ok, interesting. Thanks for info.
Posted By: MTGunner Re: Goose calls. - 10/23/23
Used an old wooden Olt for many years. Stacked ‘em up like cord wood. Learn how to call. When to call. When to shut up. MTG
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Goose calls. - 10/25/23
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Used an old wooden Olt for many years. Stacked ‘em up like cord wood. Learn how to call. When to call. When to shut up. MTG

Thanks for addressing the question.
© 24hourcampfire