Home
I have a dozen I have been using this season. Looking forward to the Gadwall decoys they are releasing next year.
I used a spread of 1/2 doz last year on a creek I hunt. I like the way they float much better than the Hard Core and FA brands I have.
Tossed them out on a larger water body that had some swells with the odd white cap. They drifted very naturally I thought.
Ducks came into them with confidence. I need some more...
Yes I have since loaded up on them. Gave away my other brands of Mallard decoys.
I have been using their Texas rigs for a few seasons. I really like them as well. It seems that the heavy cable they use helps to balance the decoys as they drift around much more naturally than mono or heavy cord rigs do.
Once I source their decoys in Canada, I'll be parting ways with my other decoys I think.
Let me know what you want if you can't get them up there. I can ship you whatever you want.
Much appreciated!
I'll be keeping an eye on the one importer I know of. he is out of stock currently
but has me on the list.
Jeff
I got to inspect some last year.

I like the departure from the the traditional floater.

If I didn't have rafter hooks full of serviceable decoys, I'd probably get a few dozen.
look nice! like how much they weigh. would be great for long hikes. but the price tag! $100 for 6 i’ll pass
© 24hourcampfire