Home
Posted By: rrconductor NC guides - 04/28/20
Anybody got any recommendations for duck guides in NC? Not looking for a sink box hunt in the water, looking for either impoundment or timber or scissors.

We have been going to Reelfoot but I have got guys wanting to go to NC this year.
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: NC guides - 04/29/20
Originally Posted by rrconductor
Anybody got any recommendations for duck guides in NC? Not looking for a sink box hunt in the water, looking for either impoundment or timber or scissors.

We have been going to Reelfoot but I have got guys wanting to go to NC this year.

Good thing you are not looking for a Sink Box Hunt, as they are illegal in the US.
Posted By: rrconductor Re: NC guides - 04/29/20
Ok I am not looking for a curtain blind hunt. Boat , scissors rig, or stake blind or timber.

Excuse me for using an incorrect term, although some NC folks still call them sink boxes.
Posted By: DaddyRat Re: NC guides - 04/30/20
Look at Haddocks Guide Service on Facebook. They are located in Winterville NC. It has been several years since I hunted with David Haddock. I think his son is running most of the hunting part now. Get swan permits if you can. They are an easy hunt but a heck of a fun experience, even for kids.
Posted By: rrconductor Re: NC guides - 04/30/20
Thanks Rat, that's the kind of info I was looking for, Thanks.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: NC guides - 04/30/20
Call the Driftwood Motel on Cedar Island. Those folks know all the good local guides. Stay AWAY from Shackelford Charters!!!!!!
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: NC guides - 04/30/20
Originally Posted by rrconductor
Ok I am not looking for a curtain blind hunt. Boat , scissors rig, or stake blind or timber.

Excuse me for using an incorrect term, although some NC folks still call them sink boxes.

Well they clearly don't know what a Sink Box is. You should make a trip North and give it a go. I promise you that you have never experienced anything like it.
© 24hourcampfire