Home
Posted By: DrDeath Air Gun forums - 01/22/21
Is there one dedicated airgun only forum on the net that anyone can recommend ? I’m looking for a specific airgun that’s no longer made and just don’t know what is a good dedicated airgun forum to look at.

I also plan on selling a bunch of working old school Benjamin , Sheridan and crosman airguns so was hoping a dedicated airgun site could expedite my sale. Thanks.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Air Gun forums - 01/22/21
Here's a couple I read on.

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php

https://www.airgunnation.com/
Posted By: colodog Re: Air Gun forums - 01/22/21
The Yellow Forum has become AirgunWarriors.com
Posted By: Brazos Re: Air Gun forums - 01/26/21
Let us know when they go up for sale, please.
Posted By: DrDeath Re: Air Gun forums - 01/26/21
I may just put them all on here.
Posted By: kragman1 Re: Air Gun forums - 01/27/21
Good idea. The Fire isnt as focused on airguns as the others but it is much larger and gets a lot of exposure.
Posted By: jdollar Re: Air Gun forums - 01/27/21
Generally speaking, airgunwarriors.com is the best.
Posted By: IMR4350 Re: Air Gun forums - 01/27/21
+1 for Airgunnation.com. It's a great forum and they have a classified section too since you got stuff to sell.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Air Gun forums - 01/28/21
Please put them right here and in the 'Fire's classified. I will be watching each day until you are finished. Thanks for listening Dr. Death. Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: rickskaw Re: Air Gun forums - 01/28/21
I was just wondering about 2 older looking pellet guns I have and thought to see if there is any value in them? Can we post them for sale on this forum or does it need to go on the For Sale only forum? I have searched on here to find out about them and didn't get too much. Benjamin Sheridan 397P that is chrome or nickel finish and a Daisy Powerline 853C
Posted By: woolly Re: Air Gun forums - 02/17/21
It's not a forum per se, but Pyramyd Air hosts a blog by Tom Gaylord which is enormously entertaining and informative.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Air Gun forums - 04/18/21
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

+1 on GTA, friendly group of old geezers
© 24hourcampfire