Home
Posted By: mp44 Electronic Airguns? - 07/11/21
Some of my favorite airguns have been the Daystate electronic guns. Accurate, full power with a shorter than usual length. I have owned several MK4 Is in .177 and .22. Air Wolf in .177, .22 & .25 and a Red Wolf in .22.

My current electronic Daystyate is the Air Wolf in .25 cal. Shoots 850 fps with JSB & AA 25.4gr. Very accurate, sips air, and a major plus, it can sit in its case for a month and the 1st shot will shoot to POA.

The scope is a 7-21X40AO Mil-Dot Bushnell 3200 Elite in FX No-Limit rings

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: Electronic Airguns? - 10/27/21
Just bought a Redwolf Safari in 25. Supposed to be 60-70 ft/lbs energy. Went very to shoot it until next month
Posted By: mp44 Re: Electronic Airguns? - 10/29/21
The only thing I did not like about my Red Wolf was the safety. Unlike the Air Wolf, you cannot just flip the safety off( turn the power on ) and shoot, you have to operate the cocking lever with the power on. It would also "time out" and if you did not shoot it after loading for a certain period of time, you had to operate the lever again with the power on. I am not talking about the power turning off if you forgot to put the gun back on safe, I liked that feature, which the AW also has, This was a major pain when hunting.
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: Electronic Airguns? - 03/09/22
It hasn't been an issue. I just plan accordingly.
© 24hourcampfire