Home
How to they work? I can't find a vid.
I cant move the arm forward with the magazine in place.
Make sure the magazine is fully snapped into place. If the magazine is not fully seated, the pellet will not line up with the chamber, and the 'bolt' cannot go forward.

My Avenger rifles use the same magazine. It was a bit of a puzzle to figure out the loading of the magazine, and how to insert the magazine into the rifle.
At 9:10, loading the magazine, and inserting the magazine into the rifle is demonstrated.

I load from the side with the clear plate, but I suppose this method works about the same.

This is the same type magazine the Origins uses.

What about options for an inexpressive scope? Something 2-7 or 4x maybe?

and THANK you guys.

Curious- what is the biggest thing you have tackled with this rifle?
Originally Posted by kenjs1
What about options for an inexpressive scope? Something 2-7 or 4x maybe?

and THANK you guys.

Curious- what is the biggest thing you have tackled with this rifle?

I've only killed small pests (starlings and chipmunks) with the 22 cal Avenger. The basic Crosman 14.3gr hollow point does a number on them at around 1000 fps.
The PCP is easy on scopes. Most any scope will be fine.

I like the Hawke Airmax 3-9x40, it was $239. There are a lot of lower priced scopes that would work fine.

The piston guns like the break-barrel and underlever/sidelever are the scope killers. My Hatsan 125 wrecked a Hawke 3-9x40 in under a dozen shots.
Thanks for that Montana- just assumed it would be hard on a scope. I bought a 2-7x32 Hawke for my 10/22 and am super happy with that setup .
© 24hourcampfire