Home
Posted By: exergy Beeman P1 p2 - 03/15/22
Hi Gents.

I am cleaning out, trying to actually use my garage again one day soon. I was reminded that I have two Beeman pistols, a P1 and P2. Not sure if I want to keep these as I never used them much. Ironically, they were an upgrade replacement for a cheap Webley Tempest that was stolen. I had got alot of use out of the Webley for general purpose stuff, but somehow the Beemans just didn't fill that role. The build quality looks really good to me on both.

Anyways, my question is, are these desirable pistols? Do they have any "reputation" or collector aspects? Right now I am leaning to toward getting rid of them. Can't imagine my kids would use them much either, as they are fairly heavy.
Posted By: exergy Re: Beeman P1 p2 - 03/15/22
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Timbo Re: Beeman P1 p2 - 03/16/22
I wouldn't think of them as collector's pieces, but they're great plinking pieces. Neither is capable of match accuracy, but they're a blast to shoot.
Posted By: centershot Re: Beeman P1 p2 - 03/16/22
Pretty cool, looks like new P1's run about $500! May be a limited market, but if you are patient you should be able to get $300-350 each.
Posted By: exergy Re: Beeman P1 p2 - 03/17/22
Thanks to both of you. I will give some thought what to do with these. Its probably been 10 years since they were out 'n about. I do remember liking the trigger on the P2 though. Honestly I could never hit much of anything with the P1, just didn't get the hang of it.
Posted By: centershot Re: Beeman P1 p2 - 03/17/22
Would guess that if you could master a spring air pistol that you should be one hell of a shot with a rimfire or centerfire hand gun. A good follow through is extremely important.
Posted By: Sammi1968 Re: Beeman P1 p2 - 03/25/22
Hi, just joined the forum but can't send any PM's yet. I have 2 p1's but would be interested in the P2 of your looking to part with it.

Thanks
© 24hourcampfire