Home
Posted By: hunter01 Mr. Bird gets his birds. - 03/08/06
[Linked Image]
Russ Bird made short work of these pigeons while recently hunting around the barn. These birds were no match for Russ and the .20 cal. Beeman R1 he was using. Good shooting Russ.
Hunter01
looks like supper to me!!! 721
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mr. Bird gets his birds. - 03/10/06
what a good lookin guy!
Posted By: Raj Re: Mr. Bird gets his birds. - 03/10/06
Nice picture of the birds and "Mr Bird'.What scope is on the R1?.The R1 is a wonderful airrifle.I have one in the .22 caliber and like it.One should read the R1 book by Tom Gaylord.It will make you really appreciate the R1.
Posted By: PPosey Re: Mr. Bird gets his birds. - 03/10/06
I have a 20+ year old R1 in 177 that shoots and functions great without ever being tuned or worked on in any way,,,they are great
Posted By: hunter01 Re: Mr. Bird gets his birds. - 03/11/06
Scope is Beeman model 66R, 2-7x 32. Need a good air rifle scope or two-way recoil of air rifle will turn good expensive rifle scope to junk in a hurry.
That Beeman of mine is just so fun to shoot. Cheap to shoot, and a blast to use and have. More bang for your buck than you'll ever know. Love it.
Posted By: 17VLD Re: Mr. Bird gets his birds. - 03/29/06
Good job Mr Bird.
I loved to shoot pigeons and crows with my Sheridan.
We used to go up the river in my friends motor boat and park on the bank and shoot the pigeons under rte 80 many many years ago. I miss those simpler times.Keep up the good work.
TTFN
Matt
© 24hourcampfire