Home
Posted By: dennisinaz BSA PCP - 10/18/17
I bought a BSA PCP last week in 22 caliber. My wife said "you spent how much for a pellet gun?" We have expensive hobbies, what can I say. Sure is refreshing to have something that shoots so well and is so quiet!
Posted By: jk16 Re: BSA PCP - 10/19/17
You need to explain to your wife the cist difference between pellets and rimfire ammo of the same accuracy potentital.
Your ammo costs are basically cut in half. Especially if you shoot a .177.
Posted By: LouisB Re: BSA PCP - 10/20/17
For practice or limb chickens they are the cats meow once ya get all the needed accoutrements.
Like rimfire, some are picky about what pellet is used, JSB 18.1s seem to be real popular as well as the Crossman HPs.
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: BSA PCP - 10/23/17
It likes the 18.13 grain JSB Diablos. The H&N sport Field Target Trophy (14.66 grain) also were shooting one hole groups but not as far as the Diablos.
Posted By: Dan_H Re: BSA PCP - 10/23/17
Which model did you get? Likes/dislikes?
What made you go with BSA?
I'm looking to get a .22 cal here in the near future and just getting all of the first hand experiences of shooters that I can to narrow the search.
Thanks
Posted By: Dan_H Re: BSA PCP - 10/23/17
Which model did you get? Likes/dislikes?
What made you go with BSA?
I'm looking to get a .22 cal here in the near future and just getting all of the first hand experiences of shooters that I can to narrow the search.
Thanks
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: BSA PCP - 10/31/17
I don't know if there is a model. I think it is the only one they made. BSA is no more, they were bought out by Gamo. I bought this one as it came as a trade in and was scoped and ready to go. I can find no model number on it. All I know is we chronographed it at 26 lbs/ft and it is a 22. Shoot way better than any air rifle I have ever owned.
© 24hourcampfire