Home
Posted By: Ranting Will They Outlaw? - 01/13/19
The lead pellet ? If they go to tin,the air rifle or can we call it >>the pellet gun looses a lot of its hitting power! I have read they have not found anything that will work as good as a lead pellet !!
Posted By: Ranting Re: Will They Outlaw? - 01/13/19
As I see if I buy a 350 Diana I should go buy about 1,000.000.000 lead pellets before they are gone!
Posted By: HE112 Re: Will They Outlaw? - 01/13/19
I have no idea what you are trying to say? From what I have read on a Diana RWS 34 for instance after awhile the spring and piston need replacing, but gosh those .177 tins seem to last me years and years, so I rarely have more than one tin in the house. I feel sorry for the owners of the Model 350 RWS as they are ammo picky and you have to try numerous brands and type to find the sweet spot, enough to cause a person mental illness?
Posted By: Ranting Re: Will They Outlaw? - 01/13/19
they will soon limit airgun sportsmen to lead free ammunition in the field. If that trend continues, as it has with firearms, it won’t be long before many of us will have to shoot lead free pellets exclusively for hunting, back yard practice and Field Target competition.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Will They Outlaw? - 01/14/19
I've got a good supply of lead pellets. I'm not worried about it for me or for my kids.
Posted By: KLM Re: Will They Outlaw? - 02/01/19
I guess I'll hoard.
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: Will They Outlaw? - 02/02/19
Originally Posted by KLM
I guess I'll hoard.

There goes the shelves at Walmart...…………………...
© 24hourcampfire