Home
Posted By: Ella TMAC's Air Gun Service - 08/01/19
Anyone know anything about them?

I sent a Sheridan Blue Streak in, to have it resealed, got confirmation it had arrived, but it's now going on 8 months, and I can't get a reply to emails or through the "contact us" function on the website, and the phone message box is full.

Hope Tony's Ok. He seemed like a nice guy in our brief correspondence.

Posted By: jdollar Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 08/02/19
If it’s been 8 months and you can’t reach them-GOOD LUCK!
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 08/02/19
Perhaps get on an airgun board and ask if anybody knows how he is doing? Maybe Airgun Nation? I don't know any slick way to get it back tomorrow. Be Well. Rusty
Posted By: Ella Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 08/02/19
Thanks.

He was responding for the first several months. I'll try Airgun Nation and post here if I get info.

I don't have much hope but recall once receiving 2k milsurp bullets after a year+ of silence. Something about a flood and disaster. That outfit kept trying.

Hope TMAC turns out a happy ending. The temporary replacement ruger air hawk isn't my fav.
Posted By: RJM Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 08/07/19
Never used his service for resealing a Sheridan as I have sent all my work to MAC1...

8 months is a LONG time and as you said hope he is alright....

You may also want to post a note on the Hunters Campfire asking if anyone lives in the area could check on the rifle for you...and maybe get it shipped back...

Bob
Posted By: RJM Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 08/07/19
Don't know if you noticed this, but he apparently is the host of the NC Airgun show coming up in October. There is a different contact phone number you may want to try...828-851-0245

http://www.tmacsairgunservice.com/page/airgunshow
Posted By: Ella Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 08/07/19
Thanks, RJM. Someone on Airgun Nation gave me that number, and I'm trying to get hold of him. I'll update when I do.
Posted By: Ella Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 08/27/19

Well, I finally got hold of Tony by phone. He said he'd have it sent out by the end of the week. I'm a little frustrated, but we'll see how it turns out. Not the smoothest or fastest, for sure.
Posted By: Ella Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 09/26/20

Just to close the circle....

Finally got the gun back today. Work looks fine--drilled and tapped, williams peep installed, seals replaced. Took over a year, a dozen texts, half a dozen phone calls.

Original schedule was 6 weeks.

Nice guy, times are tough, but I think I'l be using Bakers in Ohio next time.

Have a nice condition blue streak (bought as a substitute while I was waiting) that will be looking for a new home soon. Plus a Ruger air hawk.

Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 09/26/20
John in Pa has a 30 day turn around, and superb workmanship and communication.
Posted By: Ella Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 09/27/20

http://vortekproducts.com/ourstore/Dealers

6th down? Good to know.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 09/27/20
Originally Posted by Ella

I have a couple Vortek kits in stalled in guns, unbelievable difference and great products.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 10/02/20
Originally Posted by Ella

Just to close the circle....

Finally got the gun back today. Work looks fine--drilled and tapped, williams peep installed, seals replaced. Took over a year, a dozen texts, half a dozen phone calls.

Original schedule was 6 weeks.

Nice guy, times are tough, but I think I'l be using Bakers in Ohio next time.

Have a nice condition blue streak (bought as a substitute while I was waiting) that will be looking for a new home soon. Plus a Ruger air hawk.

Funny that. I gave Bakers two chances to repair a Benjamin 312 that does not accept a charge. Still useless.
Posted By: Ella Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 10/05/20

Great. I did have them reseal a different blue streak some years ago. They took a couple months if I recall right. Not real friendly folks but it worked afterwards. I guess John in PA gets my next job if and when.
Posted By: RickcNY Re: TMAC's Air Gun Service - 12/15/20
What caliber is the blue streak, please PM me with a price
© 24hourcampfire