Home
Posted By: DigitalDan AirForce .45 - 01/19/20
Had occasion to see one in action and jerk the trigger myself. Older style, not suppressed. Two thoughts: 1) with the 385 gr bullets it was suprisingly accurate. 2) Ho Li BOOM! Remarkably loud, maybe like a 1911 Colt.

Interesting contrast with my Benjamin 312. laugh
Posted By: cruzerbotz Re: AirForce .45 - 01/26/20
I've got the Texan SS, which is apparently a lot quieter than the un-moderated one. Was hoping to get a deer with mine this year, but no deer luck. Next season. They can put a huge chunk of lead down range with unexpected accuracy.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: AirForce .45 - 03/17/20
Been thinking one in .30 or over would be a good turkey slayer, but not sure of the legality here. Airguns are legal for small game, but turkeys are kinda in between. The Air Force guns look like a lot of performance for the money. The Yurrupean guns cost a bunch. Pretty nice though.

Not gonna carry my heavy-assed Air King very far; that's certain.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: AirForce .45 - 03/21/20
They seem to be the thing now. I was trying to get in line for a custom PCP in 58. One good shot and two reduced follow ups. Haven't got in line yet. You have to see the guy's request for orders online and give him a shout. then you are in line. He calls you and you send payment. Then he sends the gun. He is one of those perfectionists. The 45 Texan sounds good. I have a 25 SS . I added a Donny FL. It is back yard quiet now. Be Well as you can DD. Rustyzipper.
© 24hourcampfire