Home
When my wife, and I are in the area, it's Dryden, Extra Foods, Safeway, and Walmart.
We shop at the local Co-op, Walmart, Sobeys. Bulk is at Costco.
Jeff
Kroger...
Walmart, Co-op and Sobeys in Portage la Prairie for the most part. Day to day stuff at Phils Grocery in Austin. Nice store with a lot of the staples and weekly sale items. Good meat and some excellent local honey.
Wife shops at Superstore and Freshco. Sobeys took over Safeway and after remodeling them, changed them to Freshco.
loblaws
The farmers were upset with low prices in the late 60s. They started a farmer's union. It was called the National Farmer's Organization. A woman was being interviewed in Kansas City by a TV crew and asked what she thought about it? She said she didn't care about the farmer she got her groceries at the store!!! I wonder if she ever realized the short sightedness of her statement. Where would her food come from if the farmers went on strike? Don't know why this OT came up in my mind but sometimes a funny statement comes to mind. Be Well, RZ.
I buy local, our market, liquor store, machine shop, fuel station. That's it folks.
© 24hourcampfire