Home
Chatham woman stunned after scoring 365 points on a single word in Scrabble

must be the cheese...? LOL
Was the word in English?

smile

wink
Quizzers is an English word—but that might be a US spelling.😊
LOL...regardless, no question an incredible feat
Extremely idealistic person= Quixotry—scored the same in Massachusetts in 2006. I would have thought that a word but I still had to look it up.
Score 392 in 1996 in England for the word caziques—which doesn’t look like it should be a word but it is. It is plural of cacique—a tropical bird.
We play a lot of Scrabble here but rarely score over 300 points in a game.
"Quixotry" - I didn't think words beginning with a capital, such as a name, were permitted under the rules.

Jim
sometimes in the heat of competition the rules get a little foggy LOL
Canadians may not know who they are, but they know who they aren't ---- they aren't Americans, and that ought to make us both happy. smile
Originally Posted by the_shootist
Canadians may not know who they are, but they know who they aren't ---- they aren't Americans, and that ought to make us both happy. smile

That is a craqqdagglelizzblexx thing to say about us Americans. By the way craqqdagglelizzblexx means "mean and nasty". Don't look it up, because you won't find it without buying my just released new Scrabble dictionary and guide. I can sent you a copy for just $1000.00 (US dollars of course). It's a deal cause I discounted it 10% because you are one of my loveable neighbors to the North. You better hurry they are selling fast and that craqqdagglelizzblexx word is worth a batch (a lot) of Scrabble points! smile

CJ
© 24hourcampfire