Home
Bummer. mad
Yes—but his Royal Highass mentioned the border could open once we get to 75% vaccination rate.
That could happen—someday.
I see the Blackfeet in Montana are sharing their vaccine with Canadians. People drive across the border—stay in their cars—get vaccinated—wait for 15 minutes and then drive back. I’d like to know how they got excemted from the 14 day quarentine .
Karl, it's not just God that works in strange, and mysterious ways.

Governments to.
There is no June 31????? Obviously a joke but not a good one.
It's closed to June 21st. https://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/coronavirus/article251514358.html

I predict it will be closed for several more months. I am NOT applying for Wyoming antelope. I'm not wasting my 10 points.
It appears, as expected frankly, that my BC hunt will be deferred yet another year assuming the outfitter survives...
Not good men.
Thinking South America now.
Originally Posted by EdM
It appears, as expected frankly, that my BC hunt will be deferred yet another year assuming the outfitter survives...

That's too bad, alot of the outfitters have been bought out and their territories taken over by the FN. They can wait as long as it takes because its all paid for. The longer this go's on the better it is for them.

BC is going to be a different place in the near future, it is quite bizarre.
Originally Posted by EdM

You're not alone. A few booking agents we know are moving more people in that direction.

673 is spot on the money. A good friend and his wife stopped in for dinner last week. They own one of the best stone sheep areas in northern BC. They filled us in on some of the things going on in the outfitting business in BC, and it isnt good. With covid, and the FN issues, outfitters are having a rough time. Unless some changes are made soon, the industry wont survive. The more the govt gives to the FN people the more animosity it creates.
There was a map passed around that looked like the whole Muskwa Kechike management area was going to be handed over to FN.
if it happens and the FN don't allow any hunting from Non FN, then all outfitting will be dead.
pretty scary to think what the future might hold for BC
During all the "shutdown" the wheels have been turning and haven't missed a step, in fact it has accelerated.
There are already area's in BC that are shutdown to Citizen's of this Country.

Hey.....there are going to be many borders in BC shortly, book it.
I also have two neighbors that are Outfitter's, both have taken jobs at the coal mines.
I can't imagine how they are servicing their debt. We have chatted about this over the fence line.
The province of B.C. seems foreign to me now in alot of ways, our politics are dictated by urbanites on the left coast. The gulf is widening.
Here in Eastern B.C.we are so similar to the rural Albertan's, we neighbor with. Same belief systems, same interests, same political views.
I think things have changed through covid times, and likely won't change back.
I also have two neighbors that are Outfitter's, both have taken jobs at the coal mines.
I can't imagine how they are servicing their debt. We have chatted about this over the fence line.
The province of B.C. seems foreign to me now in alot of ways, our politics are dictated by urbanites on the left coast. The gulf is widening.
Here in Eastern B.C.we are so similar to the rural Albertan's, we neighbor with. Same belief systems, same interests, same political views.
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by EdM

You're not alone. A few booking agents we know are moving more people in that direction.

673 is spot on the money. A good friend and his wife stopped in for dinner last week. They own one of the best stone sheep areas in northern BC. They filled us in on some of the things going on in the outfitting business in BC, and it isnt good. With covid, and the FN issues, outfitters are having a rough time. Unless some changes are made soon, the industry wont survive. The more the govt gives to the FN people the more animosity it creates.

I booked with Stone Mountain Safaris in 2018 for a 2020 goat, elk and moose hunt. Soon after booking the operation was sold and purchased by the Miller's that own Folding Mountain Outfitters. This sale was completed just prior to the Covid "crises". Tough times for the Miller's no doubt.
Originally Posted by EdM

I'm thinking the same on my BC hunt. I have an Argentina hunt booked for 2022. Hopefully their border will be open by then. They are closed right now. Many of their hunts are already booked as 2020 and 2021 hunts have been pushed to 2022.
On borders....You guys who want to come to BC to hunt need to know something before you commit to a deposit. I copied the below statement from the "limited entry synopsis" which is a guide for residents of BC to enter any draws for the upcoming season. Surely if your plan is to hunt anywhere within the subject "territory" you're outfitter would of informed you of some basic facts. This area outlined below is off limits to Citizen's of BC for hunting, and even access.

It is spreading to pretty much all area's of the Province, so....in some cases it has nothing to do with Covid. There are some great hunts available and I hope things work out for you. I suspect that the "indians" will be hosting hunts in the future, just not sure when/what that is going to mean.

On June 26, 2014, the Supreme Court of Canada granted the Tsilhqot’in Nation a declaration of Aboriginal title to a defined area of land located in the South
Chilcotin, Cariboo Region of British Columbia. As a result of the Supreme Court of Canada decision, the status of these lands has changed and as title holder, the
Tsilhqot’in Nation can determine use of and control access to the declared title lands. The Nation has announced that the title area is not publicly available for
hunting at this time.
Originally Posted by comerade

SE BC has closer ties with Alberta than Vancouver/Victoria. Same with NE BC, East of the Rockies. I would gladly change the borders and absorb these areas into Alberta.
NOTHING LIKE CHANGE. You can just count on it. Sometimes good often bad.
I hope the FN acquisitions will be opened to hunting by non-FN people. And I hope they don't go Kenyan- ie, close all hunting, wide-open poaching/exploitation of game resources for tribal/personal enrichment and hang the consequences to the game.

Not holding my breath, but they could do worse than modeling their land after some of the Apache, et al areas in the US SW.
Originally Posted by las
I hope the FN acquisitions will be opened to hunting by non-FN people. And I hope they don't go Kenyan- ie, close all hunting, wide-open poaching/exploitation of game resources for tribal/personal enrichment and hang the consequences to the game.

Not holding my breath, but they could do worse than modeling their land after some of the Apache, et al areas in the US SW.

Not going to happen. Talked to a guy last night that had all 4 tires slashed and a note left on his truck last fall that said, "this is our land and you are trespassing."
What's an FN?
First Nations.
FN, political correct term for, Indians.
I am thinking things should be open for the July holiday weekend.
It will not open before October.
Originally Posted by Gojoe
It will not open before October.

That has been my estimate as well . Not that it shouldn't be open BUT because of the Canadian government
They just extended our emergency act for another 3-months even though 70% of Yukoners are vaccinated now. The CMO was on the radio last week and he said the mask mandate might be permanent. Not holding my breath on the border opening.
Hard to give up the power and control ......

On a brighter note my faith is restored in Health Canada. AstraZeneca vaccine doses set to expire......poof ‘good’ for another month smile
Originally Posted by EdM

wait what the local npd will do here ...
There may be light at the end of the tunnel. They may start opening the border soon in stages for people that have been fully vaccinated. Read the below Forbes link for more information.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzann...order-reopen-vaccinated/?sh=5064e0e53e6f
Thanks Nevada!
Originally Posted by NevadaWapati
There may be light at the end of the tunnel. They may start opening the border soon in stages for people that have been fully vaccinated. Read the below Forbes link for more information.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzann...order-reopen-vaccinated/?sh=5064e0e53e6f

Don't believe anything coming out of Trudopes mouth, he is a lying commie POS !
Todays statement in the news from Dr Tam who if nothing else has missed every possible action by a minimum of 30 to 60 days when compared to actions taken or approvals by other countries.

"Tam also said she was looking at ensuring Canada gets close to 75 per cent of eligible people fully vaccinated before she would consider advising border restrictions be loosened for tourists and business travellers who aren’t Canadians or permanent residents."
Been hearing talk of lettin aliens coming up with proof of vaccine at the end of the month. 🤞🤞

Sure miss it up there, hopefully they let folks start coming up.
Originally Posted by HughW
Todays statement in the news from Dr Tam who if nothing else has missed every possible action by a minimum of 30 to 60 days when compared to actions taken or approvals by other countries.

"Tam also said she was looking at ensuring Canada gets close to 75 per cent of eligible people fully vaccinated before she would consider advising border restrictions be loosened for tourists and business travellers who aren’t Canadians or permanent residents."

I see about as many American Licence plates on a daily basis around the start of the Alaska Highway as if the regular holiday season was upon us.
Are we sure the border is still closed !!!!!
LOL
Thing is, you don't see mine.
All I want in this world is for my wife and me to be able to hunt Anticosti in November. I NEED he to be able to go and rebuild her confidence. We both got vaccinated fully when ordinarily we would have opposed the shot.
July 21 now, bummer.
Damn, extended another month.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...rough-july-21/ar-AAKRwhQ?ocid=uxbndlbing
Originally Posted by wabigoon
July 21 now, bummer.

Dont hold your breath. The Yukon is about 75% vaccinated and we are having the largest outbreak since covid started. Makes no sense, and contradicts everything we were told, but thats where were at.

Im working right on the Alaska highway and talk to people from the lower 48 every day. For some, its an absolute nightmare getting across the border, for others, its no problem. One couple were refused entry at one crossing so they drove 100 miles west and had no problems. Even military people are having trouble. One young air force pilot I talked to said he has been in seven countries in the last few months and Canada was the hardest border for him to get across than any of the others. Been hearing bad things about our customs officers too. Seems they have lost the welcoming Canadian spirit.
I think you can probably still fly in if you are coming from India or Britain. Of course, visitors from Wuhan are always welcome. Here, we are kept safe from those disease-ridden Eureka, Montana residents though. I can probably fly to Mumbai and back with no issues but can't drive down to the grocery store in Eureka. By the way, the income at that store is probably down at least 65% or more.
In Cranbrook, they are experiencing a wave of cases; 19 at last count. Fernie has 2. I won't be back in town for at least a week so I should be OK; even without a vaccination! GD
Nice of Health Canada to keep you good Canucks safe from all us double vaccinated Typhoid Marys down here.(Sarcastic). crazy
One of the pearls of wisdom Trudeau spouted was " Just because the person has all their vaccination it wouldn't be fair to the people who don't"

Ontario - still planning to vote this piece of crap in again ?
Originally Posted by Lorne
...Ontario - still planning to vote this piece of crap in again ?

Of course. laugh

Let me remind you that 50% of Ontario's population lives in the GTA. Almost 19% of the entire country lives in the GTA. That small plot of land. But it's a powerful voting block for politicians. Why is it that they spend so much time campaigning in Toronto as opposed to Regina?

Talk is that the mayor of Toronto plans to annex Manitoba and Saskatchewan for immigrant "Lebensraum". laugh

Not sure how true it is but an outfitter friend just told me he heard that they are going to announce a date on the border opening on Monday.
Let me get this straight.

Yankees that own a place, pay taxes, spend money in Canada are not welcome, but vaccinated poverty stricken illegals from South America are welcome?
crazy

Yankees that own a place, pay taxes, spend money in Canada are not welcome, but vaccinated poverty stricken illegals from South America are welcome?
crazy

Sounds a lot like Biden’s Border “Policy”
Except wetbacks don’t have to be vaccinated. For ANYTHING
I meant, un, vaccinated illegals.
Well Richard, if it makes you feel any better, Americans, vaccinated or not, are illegals up here at present. 😄

People who were vaccinated with AZ may be persona non grata in the US. That makes Euros, Asians and Canuckians illegals in the US. 😄

The brouhaha has just about run its course however.
Thanks Steve.

crazy

Not only are they welcome, they get preferential treatment.
My son has lived in Canada for all but eight months of his 49 years; having immigrated with my wife when I moved back up. When the government came up with the idea for the "Permanent Resident" card, he decided he should get one so he went in to apply. He was told it would take something like 280 business days to process. He asked how long it would take if he had just come in on a boat and was told, "usually about 4 weeks". I strongly suspect that race and national origin has something to do with it. As a white man of American birth, he's pretty low on the scale. GD
Originally Posted by greydog
My son has lived in Canada for all but eight months of his 49 years; having immigrated with my wife when I moved back up. When the government came up with the idea for the "Permanent Resident" card, he decided he should get one so he went in to apply. He was told it would take something like 280 business days to process. He asked how long it would take if he had just come in on a boat and was told, "usually about 4 weeks". I strongly suspect that race and national origin has something to do with it. As a white man of American birth, he's pretty low on the scale. GD

Im in exactly the same position. The PR cards also have to be renewed every 5-years. Its a real pain in the behind.
Trudeau mentioned 75% and 20%. For a Canadian to return, they are talking about fully vaccinated to avoid the quarantine . The provinces will have to issue the certificates. I don't see a great push from the provinces.
Downwind -- I am not confident on the 75 / 25 as the goal post continue to change. I listened to the Clown this morning saying keeping the border closed was need to keep out the Delta variant. This week one of his recent statements, when asked why the border could not be opened to Canadians that had two shots.

"It would not be fair to those that have not been fully vaccinated"

I think the idiocy from Ottawa will continue into the fall when Sock's handlers will come up with some type of look he is a hero scheme for a border opening announcement.
The English have found the Delta variant first found in India to be twice as contagious as the original virus. More deadly too, they are finding a hospitalization rate of 12% , about 1 in 8, compared to their home grown Kent variant of 6%..The Delta variant is their main virus now. The [bleep] thing is , one dose is only 30% effective against it. It needs two doses of a mRNA vaccine to reach into the 80s.

Greydog, from the number of immigration consulting offices in my town, I think it just might be the system. BTW the Chinese have been in BC as long as Americans, they both came for the gold rush.
" Variants," is going to become a common term Im afraid. Two things are making it harder and harder for the Canadian masters to brush under the rug. #1 is the jurisdictions that lifted the lockdowns and mask mandates many months ago. Texas, and Florida are two that did it early on. Their economy is recovering, and people are not dying in the streets. Alaska is another example that I am very familiar with.

#2 is the prophylactic use of ivermectin and HQ, as well as vitamin D. Even Canadian doctors are now coming forward and asking questions. I dont see how the governments will skate on this long term. The word is getting out. The decision to censor this information has cost thousands of lives, there is literally no question about that now. Anyone who has not watched this video needs too.

https://www.cpac.ca/en/programs/covid-19-canada-responds/episodes/66396178/
Keeping the delta variant out is accomplished by keeping the border closed? This must be to save us from all those carriers in Montana. Flying in from India should be fine though. Our responses and the explanations for them are ludicrous. Twisted logic is the order of the day. GD
I think this doctor has it figured out. One things for sure, no one can say he doesnt have the credentials.

https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-massive-world-renowned-doctor-blows-lid-off-of-covid-vaccine.html
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
The English have found the Delta variant first found in India to be twice as contagious as the original virus. More deadly too, they are finding a hospitalization rate of 12% , about 1 in 8, compared to their home grown Kent variant of 6%..The Delta variant is their main virus now. The [bleep] thing is , one dose is only 30% effective against it. It needs two doses of a mRNA vaccine to reach into the 80s.

Greydog, from the number of immigration consulting offices in my town, I think it just might be the system. BTW the Chinese have been in BC as long as Americans, they both came for the gold rush.

can you provide a detailed case study and peer review long term research that the delta variant is twice as contagious and the other covid variants?

Can you provide peer reviewed studies of your other absurd claims? What college level science courses have you taken that allows you to review these peer reviewed scientific research so that you can post and offer opinions on it? lol

Are you just making up and spreading unverified disinformation and lies AGAIN?
Trudeau mentioned 75% and 20%. For a Canadian to return, they are talking about fully vaccinated to avoid the quarantine . The provinces will have to issue the certificates. I don't see a great push from the provinces.

How many days, give or take 5 days, are the vaccines good for?
One of the pearls of wisdom Trudeau spouted was " Just because the person has all their vaccination it wouldn't be fair to the people who don't"

When the votes are counted, the maritimes, Quebec, and the GTA will all put Trudeau back in power, but yet with all of the recent scandals, this time The Turd will get a majority.
Originally Posted by BowRiverFlyGuy

When the votes are counted, the maritimes, Quebec, and the GTA will all put Trudeau back in power, but yet with all of the recent scandals, this time The Turd will get a majority.

Unfortunately you are right. When that happens the push for Alberta to separate will pick up steam. It's become abundantly clear that the west has no voice in federal politics.
...Greydog, from the number of immigration consulting offices in my town, I think it just might be the system. BTW the Chinese have been in BC as long as Americans, they both came for the gold rush.

There is an old Chinese cemetery in Cumberland, not far from Courtenay, on the Island. It dates back to the 1800s at least, and probably earlier. The Chinese have a long history here, and not only because of the railroad.

The gold tush, I was talking about is gold rush was on the Fraser, 1858 or earlier, not the later Cariboo. It was the Fraser gold rush that got the British serious about BC as a colony.
Yes, another compelling piece of Cdn history.
downwindtracker2;
Top of the morning to you sir, Happy Father's Day to you if that applies.

After reading a borrowed copy of "Mapping the Frontier: Charles Wilson's Diary etc." from my rancher buddy years back, I finally found a copy for what I considered reasonable and am part way through again.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/52652258-mapping-the-frontier

It's a fairly unbiased sound bite of what Victoria/Esquimalt, the then sparsely populated Fraser Valley and southern Interior were like in the late 1850's and early 1860's when that part of the medicine line was surveyed.

Yes, the author is staunchly British and as such all things British are necessarily better, but one the reader gets over that, Wilson is a pretty keen observer of life and meets such folks as James Douglas, Judge Matthew Bailie Begbie, Father Pandosy, Spokane Garry and a number of other interesting characters.

To your point, yes for sure there were Chinese miners in the Fraser Gold rush and in the periphery of the Rock Creek gold rush as well. I'll note that the Canadian/British and American miners in Rock Creek voted to not allow Chinese miners there initially.

When one looks at Canada's past dealing with different people groups, it was far from perfect and not all were treated the same.

Nonetheless, there's lots in that book and others to be gleaned as to how it is what we enjoy now came to be and in my view it's not a bad thing to learn about that, warts and all, as they say.

All the best to you down in the Big Smoke. wink

Dwayne
Some people will be able to cross the border on 5 July.

Things are beginning to return to normal in spite of the naysayers and troublemakers.😄

Alea iacta est.
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Some people will be able to cross the border on 5 July.

Things are beginning to return to normal in spite of the naysayers and troublemakers.😄

Alea iacta est.

https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2021/06/18/us-canada-border-restrictions-extended-until-july-21/
The 21st is for most tourists. 5 July is for fully vaccinated Cdns. July 21st is a projected opening, based on minimum numbers of vaccinated persons.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7967149/covid-fully-vaccinated-canadians-quarantine-border/

Fully vaccinated Canadians can enter country without quarantine on July 5

Fully vaccinated Canadians can soon enter the country by land or air without having to quarantine — as long as they test negative for COVID-19.

The federal government made the announcement Monday, saying to qualify as “fully vaccinated” means Canadians have to be vaccinated with two doses of Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca or one dose of Janssen.

The rule kicks in on July 5 at 11:59 p.m. EST. It will apply only to people already eligible to travel to Canada, including citizens, permanent residents and people registered under the Indian Act.

This just in.

69% of Canadians say COVID-19 restrictions should remain as more people get vaccine: poll

A new poll suggests about two-thirds of Canadians believe that governments should not lift all restrictions related to COVID-19.

Sixty-nine per cent of respondents to an online survey by Leger and the Association for Canadian Studies say restrictions should stay in place as people continue to get vaccinated against the novel coronavirus.

Leger executive vice-president Christian Bourque said Canadians are still fairly prudent and careful regarding lifting the restrictions.

“I believe they’re waiting until the end of the vaccination campaign, or at least until governments say that they’ve reached all of their targets, potentially to sort of relax a little bit,” he said in an interview.

“We’ll see this number change once governments have said that they’ve reached their vaccination targets. So, a few more weeks at least.”

Canadian Covid Cases

CONFIRMED

DEATHS

RECOVERED

VACCINE DOSES

Source: Esri Canada
Check out our Coronavirus Tracker for more details and maps
Last Updated: June 22, 2021, at 11:00:00 am EST

https://globalnews.ca/news/7969904/covid-restrictions-canadians-vaccine/
Ed

Yes some minute changes are in place for July 5.

Basically fully vaccinated Canadians returning to Canada , with a negative test for the China virus, will no longer HAVE to stay in government approved hotels for the 3 days nor self quarantine for 14 days unless a subsequent test , after arrival , is positive.

No other affects on anything tourism related or 'non essential'

HUGE step smile HUGE
Does Trudeau like all the attention?
Of course he does. Another amazing fact is that there are a lot of people who believe he's done a great job of protecting Canadians. The liberals believe he is well qualified; if you can believe that. GD
Of course he does. Another amazing fact is that there are a lot of people who believe he's done a great job of protecting Canadians. The liberals believe he is well qualified; if you can believe that. GD

True on all points . Absolutely mind boggling .
Grumpy folks abound. It doesn't seem to matter who says what. It doesn't seem to matter what changes are made, or who approves them. We could see things tighten up. At least if they made things tighter, there would be a reason to complain. laugh

You folks should smoke some dope or get drunk. Oh wait. You'd complain about that too, even if the weed or alcohol was free.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Does Trudeau like all the attention?

Absolutely . Could care less about anyone except how it affects him directly
So, being double vaccinated counts for nothing?

Reporting from numerous sources says the border closure was made "in coordination with the US", so the US also agreed with the closure. Now, one can beat their chests, point fingers, or cuss at whoever they want, but the fact remains that the border is closed. If you wish to gripe about the closures, make sure you include the US players as well as Trudeau. laugh

Let the complaining begin! crazy

---
U.S.-Canada border restrictions extended until July 21

TORONTO (AP) — Border restrictions on nonessential travel with the United States will be extended until July 21, officials said Friday, as Canada works to get a higher percentage of Canadians fully vaccinated.

Public Safety Minister Bill Blair said the move has been made in coordination with the U.S. There are growing calls in the U.S. to open the Canada-U.S. border for nonessential travel like tourism, but less than 20 percent of Canadians are fully vaccinated.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/u-s-canada-border-restrictions-extended-until-july-21
For sure Steve, the neither country has a monopoly on screwball politicians.

frown
I like to make lemonade from lemons. I feel upbeat about 21 July. The vaccination schedule is going well. COVID is losing its hold on us. We are winning. laugh

What doya think, we dress like Tonto, and an Indian maid, and ride paint horses past customs! laugh
Steve sounds like a young guy I heard the other day. He also felt Trudeau was doing wonderfully because he was doing just as well as Biden. Way to set that bar low, boys. He also felt that Trudeau's management of the economy was nothing short of masterful because our standard of living is higher than third world countries. Again, bar set low. Apparently, the debt will, indeed, take care of itself; just like Justin says.
Covid should have had no hold on us ever. It could have been mostly excluded from the country and, for those cases which did slip through, inexpensive and very effective treatment options are available. The airlines and pharmaceutical companies would not have done as well though and some travelers would have been inconvenienced. GD
Since the start, Trudeau and his group of inclusive misfits have lied repeatedly, then it has been real comedy covering up the previous lies. I dont think he has known the truth and I find him most disingenuous with his foley.
His FeFe hairdoo is an embarrassment to the entire Country, a real pos.
Steve sounds like a young guy I heard the other day. He also felt Trudeau was doing wonderfully because he was doing just as well as Biden. Way to set that bar low, boys.

Ha,ha! I just caught my first one!

Did I say that either was doing well? 😄 No, I said,

Now, one can beat their chests, point fingers, or cuss at whoever they want, but the fact remains that the border is closed. If you wish to gripe about the closures, make sure you include the US players as well as Trudeau.

Are you so angry with the world that you will lash out at the first available person? 😄

I knew that the complaining would start. I also figured that someone would take a swipe at me.

Bill, you can beat your chest, point fingers, or cuss at whoever you want, but the fact remains that the border is closed. If you wish to gripe about the closures, make sure you include the US players as well as Trudeau. 😄
So, being double vaccinated counts for nothing?

Well......you don’t have to stay at a government ‘selected’ hotel for 3 days, eat crappy food and pay $2,000 for the pleasure.......

Unbelievably incompetent......and dishonest
Its all Trudeau's fault lol laugh
What doya think, we dress like Tonto, and an Indian maid, and ride paint horses past customs! laugh

They would have to let us through. 😄
I'd need a two horse hitch for the boat trailer. laugh
Or a wagon and someone with a status card. 🙂
Or, for some politicians to get their heads on straight!!!!!!!
It's easier to locate a wagon and a status Indian. 😊
We had a meeting with our tourism minister and he certainly doesnt know anything about the border opening for tourists on July 21st. They moved the goalpost ahead to July 21st but Ive seen nothing that says it will be open for tourists by then.

Yes both countries did agree to close the border but anyone who has been following it knows that the US has been trying to get it open for the last few months. Congressman Higgins from New York has been pushing things hard the last little while.
Of course, but as you and others don't seem to grasp, both countries take the advice of credentialed individuals, not witch doctors, haters and unqualified people like Tucker Carlson. laugh

Based on what the advisory staff are telling both governments, it should be moving back to normal now that enough people have been vaccinated. 30 days or less. You really have to take up meditation and learn to let the universe unfold like it should. Barring another outbreak, look to the end of this month.
We had a meeting with our tourism minister and he certainly doesnt know anything about the border opening for tourists on July 21st. They moved the goalpost ahead to July 21st but Ive seen nothing that says it will be open for tourists by then.

Yes both countries did agree to close the border but anyone who has been following it knows that the US has been trying to get it open for the last few months. Congressman Higgins from New York has been pushing things hard the last little while.

Yes exactly.

Anyone that thinks Trudeau is doing anything based on science or concern for anyone but himself needs to send me a PM and we can discuss them buying a bridge from me. Number of options and locations.

All decisions are political, science comes later.

Of course we will hear “he is just trying to protect us’

It’s interesting, those receiving a government cheque of some type are happy to say ‘follow the science ‘ “ we are all in this together “.....
Believe what you want. laugh Be happy that you live in a democracy.

Yes exactly.

Anyone that thinks Trudeau is doing anything based on science or concern for anyone but himself needs to send me a PM and we can discuss them buying a bridge from me. Number of options and locations.

All decisions are political, science comes later.

Of course we will hear “he is just trying to protect us’

It’s interesting, those receiving a government cheque of some type are happy to say ‘follow the science ‘ “ we are all in this together “.....

You boys better be careful or you’re going to upset your countryman Saddlebum.

Kiwis and Aussies do it better.
Of course, but as you and others don't seem to grasp, both countries take the advice of credentialed individuals, not witch doctors, haters and unqualified people like Tucker Carlson. laugh

Based on what the advisory staff are telling both governments, it should be moving back to normal now that enough people have been vaccinated. 30 days or less. You really have to take up meditation and learn to let the universe unfold like it should. Barring another outbreak, look to the end of this month.

Something is seriously wrong with you. What does Tucker have to do with the border?? Never mind I know the answer...nothing. If you are talking about his 'guests' well thats another story. The last two doctors he had on just happen to be some of the best in their field, so instead of acting like a moron you could maybe add something coherent?? Maybe just once ?? You can disagree with them if you want, you have that right, but show some evidence for your thoughts. You ramble on about everything and never provide any support for your arguments.

Fortunately the truth is coming out much faster than anyone expected. It's now being looked at and taken seriously by some in the MSM. When the dam breaks people will demand answers and heads will roll. Just the ivermectin deal alone cost thousands of lives. Instead of blathering on about what a kook I am, show some evidence that Im wrong on that. You cant. Another entirely different group of world class scientists just released a study of their own that once again shows that ivermectin could have saved tens of thousands. Why are these "advisors' you tout not talking about that?? Why to this day are doctors across the country being told if they use it they will get fired?? Did you know that farm stores right across Canada cant keep ivermectin on the shelves ?? Yes people are self medicating. Its gone that far. They are getting better too.

Why is your own government now mixing vaccines ?? Or waiting months between doses?? Is that science based?? Anyone with an IQ above 5 knows the answer to that. Those are just a few questions you should be asking.
You can attempt to rationalize all you want. Nothing that you have said makes any difference.

The truth is already here, despite your rambling. The doctors the world trusts have spoken. Nothing you say changes a thing.

None of the people you claim are the real deal are have said anything of value.

My government is your government, or are you now claiming to be an American again?

Your science, isn't.
The British experience with the Delta variant is illuminating . The CDC is saying it's already in the States, we know it's in BC. The very Canadian response is we will wait and see . Maple syrup is no where near as Canadian as that response.
You can attempt to rationalize all you want. Nothing that you have said makes any difference.

The truth is already here, despite your rambling. The doctors the world trusts have spoken. Nothing you say changes a thing.

My government is your government, or are you now claiming to be an American again?

Your science, isn't.

Your usual pompous azz. Science? GMAFB.

Your science, isn't.

And you never took a science class so are unable to even begin to understand the situation
The British experience with the Delta variant is illuminating . The CDC is saying it's already in the States, we know it's in BC. The very Canadian response is we will wait and see . Maple syrup is no where near as Canadian as that response.

Sounds very deadly this new delta variant. Canada must have cancelled the non essential hockey play offs ?

Your racist pm just went to Europe, where the deadly delta variant is spreading out of control, and didn't even wear a mask or social distance .
What a joke this has become. Yet the goobers keep buying it

The truth is already here, despite your rambling. The doctors that are connected to people in power, have spoken. Nothing you say changes a thing.

Fixed wink
Trudumb and Bidumb. What a pair…
I thought June only had 30 days.
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Fixed wink

Sadly, you chose to change my words. I trust the mainstream doctors and scientists. Should alternative solutions prove to be of value, they will be adopted by those same mainstream doctors

They practise the scientific method, not voodoo.

Scientists know this. 😄
Was talking to a lady today who is a nurse in a seniors residence. When two of the residents started showing symptoms, they were tested. They tested positive. The doctor at that clinic prescribed, for everyone in the facility, a cocktail of Ivermectin, vitaminC, and D3. The two initial cases recovered with no serious symptoms and no one else in the facility got sick at all. That man is a certified MD and his actions prevented all those seniors and staff from getting sick at all.
This is in addition to a bunch of other anecdotal evidence I have heard and seen is somewhat compelling. None of the people I have heard this from have flip flopped or tried to coerce me into taking anything with threats or promises. When we travel down to Florida, later this year, I am inclined take Ivermectin along with us and to hell with a bunch of vaccines. GD
Was talking to a lady today who is a nurse in a seniors residence. When two of the residents started showing symptoms, they were tested. They tested positive. The doctor at that clinic prescribed, for everyone in the facility, a cocktail of Ivermectin, vitaminC, and D3. The two initial cases recovered with no serious symptoms and no one else in the facility got sick at all. That man is a certified MD and his actions prevented all those seniors and staff from getting sick at all.
This is in addition to a bunch of other anecdotal evidence I have heard and seen is somewhat compelling. None of the people I have heard this from have flip flopped or tried to coerce me into taking anything with threats or promises. When we travel down to Florida, later this year, I am inclined take Ivermectin along with us and to hell with a bunch of vaccines. GD

They had a good doctor. I see there are now a few Canadian doctors following the FLCC guidelines and are now willing to prescribe either ivermectin or HQ. Americans who have done their research have access to those drugs for months now, so its nice to see that Canadians may have that option as well. I know a couple of people who have already taken the ivermectin. Certainly preferable to the vaccines as far as Im concerned,
That's if you are allowed to cross the border.

Jim
That's if you are allowed to cross the border.

Jim

smart man! good be a science based proactive individual instead of a weak ignorant sheep.

smart man! good to be a responsible intelligent educated science based proactive individual instead of a weak ignorant sheep.
Bummer. mad

Or until the Habs go to the finals......
Originally Posted by Shag
Bummer. mad

Or until the Habs go to the finals......

Could be worse... it could be until Toronto wins the Stanley Cup... eek laugh

John
I always thought Canadians were smarter than the average toad. You fellas seem to suck up propaganda far more readily than most Americans. Covid 19 is NOTHING more than government propaganda.
It can't last forever!
It's pretty much ended now. Doctors want a certain percentage of the population vaccinated. We are seeing that, despite all the know-it-alls here and elsewhere.

You should be able to cross into Ontario soon.

🙂
It's pretty much ended now. Doctors want a certain percentage of the population vaccinated. We are seeing that, despite all the know-it-alls here and elsewhere.

You should be able to cross into Ontario soon.

🙂

Ended??? What planet are you on?? The Yukon has had the highest percentage of people vaccinated of anywhere in Canada for a couple of months now. Its over 75%. Guess what, we are currently experiencing the worst outbreak we have had since this whole mess started. Communities are locked down. I was just up on the highway by D-Bay and Burwash last week. They have checkpoints on the turnoffs into the villages. Locals only allowed in. The stores along the highway have signs on the doors saying locals are the only people allowed inside.

A couple from Skagway Alaska got permission to come to Whitehorse for medical reasons. They got stuck on the Yukon side when an avalanche/mudslide blocked the south Klondike highway for a few days. Luckily this poor couple had a camper so they were staying in a little RV park in the village of Carcross not far from my house. This is on the last stop on the road back to Skagway. They were fine the first day, then word got out that they were there. This poor couple called the police when about a dozen locals surrounded their camper with sticks and bats.

And you think its pretty much ended now??

The percentage of the population that is vaccinated has been meaningless here.

Since you obviously dont know much about the hunting / fishing business here are some facts for you. The vast majority of fishing lodges have already had to cancel their entire season for the second year now. The fishing season starts end of May, first part of June, so even if the border did open at the end of July, the season is about over by then. Hunting seasons generally start the first of August except in the NWT where it starts in July. The problem is that it takes a pile of work and expense for outfitters to get camps set up and food and equipment in place before the season begins. This work happens in July. None of the outfitters that i know are willing to do that because no one knows if the border will open in time. Then there is the flight problems. Americans with hunts booked need to be booking flights now. They are not willing to do that because again, we dont know when the border will open. Its a mess and its far from over. The government could make it much easier if they would give some definite timelines but as we all know, they have continued to move the goal post forward. Im still hopeful we will get to do some late hunts, but the early hunts are all but gone now.
And, I'm out of Red Rose Tea. laugh
Best of luck to you sir and thank you for the true insight of what is actually going on there. It’s a shame that people come here and espouse disingenuous information.
And, I'm out of Red Rose Tea. laugh

That's another sign. smile It's not a big place, but it's your place.

1st Corinthians 13:6-8 talks about sadness. This is not just about love. The passage speaks to more than just a relationship between people. It also speaks about the everyday. Wanting to visit Wabigoon is one of these things. As well, it addresses negativity that many people feel in times of stress. It will pass.

...Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Thanks Steve!
Originally Posted by ribka

Sounds very deadly this new delta variant. Canada must have cancelled the non essential hockey play offs ?

Your racist pm just went to Europe, where the deadly delta variant is spreading out of control, and didn't even wear a mask or social distance .
What a joke this has become. Yet the goobers keep buying it

They have been biubled. Works for the Habs, but not the Jays.
No one dies from the China flu hoax anymore. The liberals, socialist and Democrats conned the whole world into believing that there was a pandemic plague and millions upon millions would die. Most of those that actually died from the China flu were murdered. You have to be really stupid or retarded to believe in Covid -19 hoax.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
No one dies from the China flu hoax anymore. The liberals, socialist and Democrats conned the whole world into believing that there was a pandemic plague and millions upon millions would die. Most of those that actually died from the China flu were murdered. You have to be really stupid or retarded to believe in Covid -19 hoax.

Now you are going to disappoint little Stevie...
Thanks Steve!

No problem. 🙂

They had a good doctor. I see there are now a few Canadian doctors following the FLCC guidelines and are now willing to prescribe either ivermectin or HQ. Americans who have done their research have access to those drugs for months now, so its nice to see that Canadians may have that option as well. I know a couple of people who have already taken the ivermectin. Certainly preferable to the vaccines as far as Im concerned,

Big Pharma Ain’t Gonna Like That Yogi !! 😉
Think they've had enough across the pond !
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/06/27/thousands-anti-lockdown-rally-ignored-again-by-msm/
Latest announcement from Special Socks --- reads like vaccine passports will become a requirement. I wonder if the future includes limiting to Health Canada approved only vaccines?

https://nationalpost.com/news/polit...inated-tourists-for-some-time-pm-trudeau
How long are the vaccines good for? How good are the vaccines for the new mutations?

Simple science based questions and no one has the answers

Is Capt sparkle socks going to leave for vacation again in July!
The prime minister is quoted as saying that no unvaccinated visitors will be allowed into Canada "for a long time". This should clear up things for the anti-
vaccers who want to go fishing or hunting. Now they will have to live with their decision.

Jim
Latest announcement from Special Socks --- reads like vaccine passports will become a requirement. I wonder if the future includes limiting to Health Canada approved only vaccines?

Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
The prime minister is quoted as saying that no unvaccinated visitors will be allowed into Canada "for a long time". This should clear up things for the anti-
vaccers who want to go fishing or hunting. Now they will have to live with their decision.

Jim

This is really too bad because I was hoping for a hunt in Canada this fall....but I have no plans to vaccinate and certainly none to carry a Vax passport...I love Canada and Canadians, but Texas...here I come!
What is a vaccine passport?

W have paper shot cards in plastic.
Just me perhaps, Justin, and Joe shot themselves in their feet.
I’m gtg to go let’s get this damn border open. 👍
How long are the vaccines good for? How good are the vaccines for the new mutations? Simple science based questions and no one has the answers.

Agreed with more variants being found / announced (Peru / California), the effectiveness's of current vaccines in the future is not certain.

As for Capt Sparkle Socks my personal belief is that he cannot plan much more than the next crayon he wants for dinner. He certainly is a vindictive little worm that sees himself well above the common man. Travel restrictions do not affect him, so with a smirk and a shrug off on the taxpayer dime he goes.
What is a vaccine passport? We have paper shot cards in plastic.

What is being talked about for Canadians that travel is mandatory registration on a special E - app through Canadian border services. As part of this only certain vaccines would be accepted and people vaccinated with a vaccine not approved by Health Canada would require testing and to follow isolation requirements.
Spose, my wife, and I could dress like Sacajawea, and Tonto, and parachute in? laugh
We should know in a few days about the status of the border. I am hopeful that fully vaccinated persons will be allowed in. I say this because an anonymous official told CBC that July is more likely. This was written in Canada's Immigration and Citizenship (CIC) news, (a good source for this kind of thing because potential immigrants and their families read it)

Dated 9 Jun 21,

The actual reopening date is still not clear. Trudeau did not offer any timeline. The prime minister had previously suggested 75 per cent of Canadians would need to have a first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 20 per cent fully vaccinated in order to ease border restrictions.

Canada is expected to meet this threshold in time for the current travel restrictions expire on June 21, according to reports from a meeting with Public Safety Minister Bill Blair and a group of border-city mayors. Participants in that meeting said Blair did not give a definitive reopening date, but left the possibility open for late June.

An anonymous official, who spoke to CBC, says he is doubtful that the first phase of reopening will begin in June, but suggested July is a more likely start date. By July 21, 75 per cent of Canadians are expected to be fully vaccinated, according to reports from the meeting with Blair.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/06/tru...border-re-opening-0618320.html#gs.5x0oyq

At the risk of derailing this thread, let me finish by adding this...

I doubt JT will be taking a vacay this summer. One of his local minions (Liberal MP Wayne Long) showed up at my door looking for votes and asking about concerns. He mentioned that there will be an election announced later this summer.

The conversation didn't go far after I went into the liberal platform on gun control and making legal gun owners pay for the crimes of criminals. He commented that we still need more gun control at which I told him to get off my property and wasn't interested in his liberal crap. I'd really love to have JT and the Sunshine Band show up at my door.
Originally Posted by SuperCub

I doubt JT will be taking a vacay this summer. One of his local minions (Liberal MP Wayne Long) showed up at my door looking for votes and asking about concerns. He mentioned that there will be an election announced later this summer.

The conversation didn't go far after I went into the liberal platform on gun control and making legal gun owners pay for the crimes of criminals. He commented that we still need more gun control at which I told him to get off my property and wasn't interested in his liberal crap. I'd really love to have JT and the Sunshine Band show up at my door.

Your schitshow is getting as bad as ours. Good job on dealing with that facist idiot.

What is being talked about for Canadians that travel is mandatory registration on a special E - app through Canadian border services. As part of this only certain vaccines would be accepted and people vaccinated with a vaccine not approved by Health Canada would require testing and to follow isolation requirements.

That will go smoothly. Wonder how years will that take to implement? Sounds like the privileged and politically connected (liberals) will travel and the common citizen will remain locked down like a farm animal. I imagine its easier to come take your firearms when you're locked down in your homes and begging for basic human rights.

Jim

My wife on hearing that said "Good ! " I would think her opinion is the same as the other 80% who have had their shot.
The prime minister is quoted as saying that no unvaccinated visitors will be allowed into Canada "for a long time". This should clear up things for the anti-vaccers who want to go fishing or hunting. Now they will have to live with their decision.

Jim

My wife on hearing that said "Good ! " I would think her opinion is the same as the other 80% who have had their shot.

I think so too. Remember that Trudeau does not make these decisions. He does what he is told by people who are credentialed in the field.
Yeah, how dare those people not stampede like the rest of the herd! We'll teach them. GD

That will go smoothly. Wonder how years will that take to implement? Sounds like the privileged and politically connected (liberals) will travel and the common citizen will remain locked down like a farm animal. I imagine its easier to come take your firearms when you're locked down in your homes and begging for basic human rights.

Well the COVID contact tracing app that the Feds were pushing went significantly over budget. A follow up audit has found that it was gathering personal data which it was not authorized to do and the data was capable of being shared.

So color me a skeptic --- I will just be showing up with my vaccination record book (which is the same one I have used to get into many countries requiring proof of shots for malaria, yellow fever and other stuff) and my passport.
[ I doubt JT will be taking a vacay this summer. One of his local minions (Liberal MP Wayne Long) showed up at my door looking for votes and asking about concerns. He mentioned that there will be an election announced later this summer.

Can you imagine how much more damage the Liberals can do to law abiding firearm owners if they have a majority government. Unfortunately the only NDP member in Alberta is in my riding and her position is the same --- basically abolishment as they cause harm to women. The women participating at the two gun ranges I belong to and at sporting clays club seem to be doing just fine with the firearms they use. Happy faces and enjoying the shooting sports.
If this passes, looks like Ill have to get my deposits back from two outfitters. One in BC the other in Alberta. I feel bad as both outfitters are really hurting financially and I let them keep my deposits to help them get through this. I feel bad but can't afford to lose the money.

Jim

You and your wife are such covid heroes. You need to brag more about getting the shot!!! Im sure you and your wife will be good snitches for capt sparkle socks when it comes time to take the guns from your neighbor or says something negative about your incredibly incompetent govt. . And you can report your Jewish neighbors too while you're at and collect your gold star. So are your vaccines good for life? Ask your wife who I'm sure has a medical degree with an emphasis on virology. lol.

In the meantime the US has let thousands of unvaccinated Canadians cross our border the past 18 months. I see the dark cloud of facism is growing quickly now up north. You should ashamed but sociopaths rarely are

Jim

The facism and hate runs deep in liberals (facists) . Too bad the NAZI party is outlawed now in Canada. Oh thats right they just changed their name
[ I doubt JT will be taking a vacay this summer. One of his local minions (Liberal MP Wayne Long) showed up at my door looking for votes and asking about concerns. He mentioned that there will be an election announced later this summer.

Can you imagine how much more damage the Liberals can do to law abiding firearm owners if they have a majority government. Unfortunately the only NDP member in Alberta is in my riding and her position is the same --- basically abolishment as they cause harm to women. The women participating at the two gun ranges I belong to and at sporting clays club seem to be doing just fine with the firearms they use. Happy faces and enjoying the shooting sports.

good point
I'm getting the impression that the majority of Canadians would be quite content if they never had another disease ridden Yank come in again. Some of the stories about treatment of Alaskans transiting thru the north were pretty bad. Everything from your basic stinkeye, the middle finger, to refusal of fuel service, to minor acts of vandalism. Maybe it's time for Alaska to put up some real money to upgrade the State Ferries. Just not go where we're not wanted.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I'm getting the impression that the majority of Canadians would be quite content if they never had another disease ridden Yank come in again. Some of the stories about treatment of Alaskans transiting thru the north were pretty bad. Everything from your basic stinkeye, the middle finger, to refusal of fuel service, to minor acts of vandalism. Maybe it's time for Alaska to put up some real money to upgrade the State Ferries. Just not go where we're not wanted.

I live very close to the border of Maine and NB. We here look forward to the border being open both ways and not hearing much negative about it at the local level. Tourism on both sides is hurting as is some shopping from locals. I think most thinking Canadians are looking forward to Americans coming back but the news will always look to publish otherwise.
One good thing for me with the border being closed was a very good opportunity last year to go to Newfoundland moose hunting. With no US hunters going it was a LOT less expensive with no 2 yr wait. Just called up in July, booked and went in Oct. The ferry is only 5 hrs from here so it all worked out very well. smile
Originally Posted by flintlocke

flintlocke;
Good morning to you sir, I hope the weather is cooling off a wee bit for you all in northern California.

While I can't address from what sources you're getting that impression - I can only suggest that if it is from any mainstream news source I'd personally tend not to take anything said at face value. The media on both sides of the medicine line sell fear and division - it's apparently their mission in life and frankly they're quite good at it.

Here in BC, in 2018 before our world began to circle the bowl, tourism dollars represented at least $8.7 Billion CDN or about 4% of our GDP. Much of that was cross border visits from stateside.

Our hospitality industry is in a full blown crisis, with pubs, restaurants and small hotels teetering on never coming back from this.

British Columbia pays into federal transfer payments because we're considered a "have" province, while Quebec and much of the Maritimes receive those federal transfer payments. We traditionally do not vote Left/Liberal federally however, so when that group are in power they don't mind sticking it to the west whatsoever.

That's why the Saskatchewan, Alberta and northern BC oil and gas industry has been crippled and yet Saudi oil is refined in New Brunswick.

To me it couldn't be clearer, it's about teaching the uncouth and unwashed west who is boss.

The left leaning Canadian parties do not care one bit if no one ever hunted or fished again. They will give lip service to having indigenous First Nations folks still be able to do it, but it's disingenuous to say the least as some FN bands own the guiding sectors that are being crippled by this all.

I will say too though, that this goes both ways for Canadians attempting to visit the US.

In the '80's we used to make a couple trips to Spokane a year just to shop. One morning in the Sun Tree Inn parking lot - it was just off where Sprague and Division cross - I got up early as usual and decided to walk the parking lot. There were exactly 2 plates there which were not either BC or Alberta plates. I'd guess there were between 150 and 200 cars there.

We used to be able to go down for a jug of milk, a tank of gas, maybe a couple frozen chickens and a brick of .22 ammo - no more. Trap shooters and even pistol shooters used to compete in tournaments stateside and it's all but impossible now. The same for us going south to hunt, the permits to bring a firearm are very, very tough to get. Tough enough that friends who used to hunt pronghorn in Wyoming gave up.

After 911 the US media began to spread outright lies that some of the terrorists had come from Canada, so the border restrictions were put in place and never lifted. That myth has been repeatedly proven untrue now, but we're still not welcomed into the US by either US Customs or Homeland Security anymore.

In the final analysis then, those who direct what the media says seem to have accomplished their goal sir - as it appears by your statement that the impression you're getting is what they want you to get - you know?

Anyways, I apologize if my words sound peevish and frustrated, but here in my part of BC tourism is roughly a third of our GDP and we're hurting badly. I am frustrated beyond words at Crown Prince Sparkle Socks and his evil minions which to me include our media.

Here's to brighter days and better travels for us all sir.

Dwayne

Trudeau doesn't shed any tears over a few businesses ruined, neither does Horgan....fact.....both these azzholes would like to see them go broke so they can transfer the licences to the FN.
They would like the G/O to be only run by FN and the FN would like that too. Everyday the border is closed is another step forward for their agenda.
Originally Posted by 673
Trudeau doesn't shed any tears over a few businesses ruined, neither does Horgan....fact.....both these azzholes would like to see them go broke so they can transfer the licences to the FN.
They would like the G/O to be only run by FN and the FN would like that too. Everyday the border is closed is another step forward for their agenda.

673;
Top of the morning to you my friend, we actually got rain this week and I hope you all did too.

Regarding your post, I can only say from your lips to God's ears sir.

Frustrated doesn't begin to describe my present state when it comes to Sparkle Socks or Horgan.

Despite all of that, I hope you have a good day and decent weekend.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by BC30cal
[quote=flintlocke]I'm getting the impression that the majority of Canadians would be quite content if they never had another disease ridden Yank come in again. Some of the stories about treatment of Alaskans transiting thru the north were pretty bad. Everything from your basic stinkeye, the middle finger, to refusal of fuel service, to minor acts of vandalism. Maybe it's time for Alaska to put up some real money to upgrade the State Ferries. Just not go where we're not wanted.

flintlocke;
Good morning to you sir, I hope the weather is cooling off a wee bit for you all in northern California.

While I can't address from what sources you're getting that impression - I can only suggest that if it is from any mainstream news source I'd personally tend not to take anything said at face value. The media on both sides of the medicine line sell fear and division - it's apparently their mission in life and frankly they're quite good at it.

Here in BC, in 2018 before our world began to circle the bowl, tourism dollars represented at least $8.7 Billion CDN or about 4% of our GDP. Much of that was cross border visits from stateside.

Our hospitality industry is in a full blown crisis, with pubs, restaurants and small hotels teetering on never coming back from this.

British Columbia pays into federal transfer payments because we're considered a "have" province, while Quebec and much of the Maritimes receive those federal transfer payments. We traditionally do not vote Left/Liberal federally however, so when that group are in power they don't mind sticking it to the west whatsoever.

That's why the Saskatchewan, Alberta and northern BC oil and gas industry has been crippled and yet Saudi oil is refined in New Brunswick.

To me it couldn't be clearer, it's about teaching the uncouth and unwashed west who is boss.

The left leaning Canadian parties do not care one bit if no one ever hunted or fished again. They will give lip service to having indigenous First Nations folks still be able to do it, but it's disingenuous to say the least as some FN bands own the guiding sectors that are being crippled by this all.

I will say too though, that this goes both ways for Canadians attempting to visit the US.

In the '80's we used to make a couple trips to Spokane a year just to shop. One morning in the Sun Tree Inn parking lot - it was just off where Sprague and Division cross - I got up early as usual and decided to walk the parking lot. There were exactly 2 plates there which were not either BC or Alberta plates. I'd guess there were between 150 and 200 cars there.

We used to be able to go down for a jug of milk, a tank of gas, maybe a couple frozen chickens and a brick of .22 ammo - no more. Trap shooters and even pistol shooters used to compete in tournaments stateside and it's all but impossible now. The same for us going south to hunt, the permits to bring a firearm are very, very tough to get. Tough enough that friends who used to hunt pronghorn in Wyoming gave up.

After 911 the US media began to spread outright lies that some of the terrorists had come from Canada, so the border restrictions were put in place and never lifted. That myth has been repeatedly proven untrue now, but we're still not welcomed into the US by either US Customs or Homeland Security anymore.

In the final analysis then, those who direct what the media says seem to have accomplished their goal sir - as it appears by your statement that the impression you're getting is what they want you to get - you know?

Anyways, I apologize if my words sound peevish and frustrated, but here in my part of BC tourism is roughly a third of our GDP and we're hurting badly. I am frustrated beyond words at Crown Prince Sparkle Socks and his evil minions which to me include our media.

Here's to brighter days and better travels for us all sir.

Dwayne

[/quote
As usual Dwayne, good to hear from you and well spoken sir. My anecdotal information comes from friends that I made when I lived in AK, and worked building the Prudhoe Bay field, I've known them for going on 50 years. In their advancing years they do the snowbird thing, and last fall, 3 couples told me of incidents coming south, mostly betwixt Haines Jct and Watson Lk. Maybe it had nothing to do with license plates or covid. They are old folks like me, and probably don't drive as fast as they should, which annoys people I know. Anyway, it bothered them enough, they are leaving their RV's in the lower 48, and Ferry or fly. I have in-laws in Lillooet area, and talking to them, they were, like you, surprised and saddened to hear of the hostility incidents up north. Maybe it's nothing.
flintlocke;
Thanks for the reply and further information sir.

I have no explanation for the abhorrent behavior of some of the folks up north other than to guess - and it is a guess - that they are both stoked by media/government induced fear and not connected with the hospitality industry in any way.

That they're not critical thinkers goes without saying.

It's been far too easy for non critical thinkers who are sitting at home getting fat receiving more government money than they've ever made in their lives to behave poorly.

We've set up a perfect storm here in so many ways with this "money for nothing" scheme going on from federal and provincial levels.

Any of us who've run a business or balanced a checkbook for that matter are acutely aware that money comes from someplace in order for it to be spent. Seemingly this small tidbit of truth is lost on far too many Canadians at present, but so help me sir, there's a few of us who are doing our level best to educate or at very least have folks think occasionally.

When I heard comments like that up here, I would mention to the person making the comment that we have absolutely no background knowledge as to how long that vehicle has been here locally or who is driving it, so to jump to any conclusion beyond that is less than logical.

Again, I lay this squarely at the feet of the governments in power and their media henchmen in this morass. Fear mongering does not begin to describe what they've been doing more or less continuously for more than a year now.

Just last night some talking head doctor on the news was warning us that a new beer flu variant which has popped up in some section of the planet "could be" vaccine resistant and "might be" more virulent than even the last one he'd warned us about. Then the reporter had to end with grave warnings for us all of course.

Good heavens, it's small wonder that suicides are the primary cause of firearm deaths in Canada, you know?

If it wasn't such unsubstantiated wild speculation most times I'd be less inclined to be lining the battered Bailey cowboy hat with foil, but so help me sir, they just keep on keeping on and I'll need to go to Costco for the king sized roll pretty soon.

For whatever it's worth, I'll apologize for my uninformed and ill mannered fellow Canadians actions. The behavior was idiotic at best.

Again, here's to brighter days and smoother traveling for us all. I personally have Zion down in Utah, the Grand Canyon, Florida and at least one more trip to Hawaii on my personal bucket list.

Dwayne
The thing about the "border closure" is it, like most government sponsored ideas, uses a broad brush to try and address specific issues. The covid virus came into the country via air travel and all early outbreaks were centered on cities with international airports. Nonetheless, there was never any serious attempt to require international travelers to quarantine until they were known to be virus free. When the "variants of concern" made their appearance, it was, initially in those same cities with international airports. Restrictions placed upon people traveling in their own vehicles have been just as stringent as those placed upon travelers from Wuhan. Canada, as seems to be popular in some quarters, seemed happy to penalize Americans, especially those living in border states, while catering to the rest of rest of the world; with special attention given to the third world.
Now, with some movement toward a tentative re-opening of the border, we continue to be facing the same restrictions in traveling between here and Eureka, Montana as do travelers between Vancouver and Seattle or Toronto and Windsor; not to mention between Mumbai or Bejing and Vancouver. If I was to travel from my home, twenty miles north of the border, to a state campground, forty miles south of here, on the same lake, I am required to go through the same steps as if I was traveling from Miami. Steps I don't have to be concerned with, by the way, if I am traveling from Vancouver or Toronto; both places which are homes to covid and its variants.
Trudeau has made the comment that Canada won't be welcoming unvaccinated Americans for a long time. Yet, I'm pretty sure I could invite the entire population of Rexford, Mt., vaccinated or not, to my place for the weekend and increase my risk not at all.
Our restrictions are intrusive, ineffective, and discriminatory. Supporters of the restrictions placed upon our neighbours and allies often seem to be doing so more out of an anti- American prejudice with covid being the excuse. GD
In New York history of politics were changed when all those white Irish immigrants voted.. In Canada , it's the same except instead of Irish, it's Asian .
Governments also work in strange, and mysterious ways.
In New York history of politics were changed when all those white Irish immigrants voted.. In Canada , it's the same except instead of Irish, it's Asian .

We need an interpreter here...anyone know wtf he just said?
Yes. In NYC, the political influence of the Irish rose markedly in the late 1800s into the 1900s. In essence, the Irish controlled the city until FDR became governor of the state in 1930.

He is saying that the number of Asians voting in Canada will influence the politics here.
And have been for the last fifty years. GD
Yes. In NYC, the political influence of the Irish rose markedly in the late 1800s into the 1900s. In essence, the Irish controlled the city until FDR became governor of the state in 1930.

He is saying that the number of Asians voting in Canada will influence the politics here.

Thanks Steve.
That is a concern, lets be honest and have a look at who/what the United front is...the arm of the CCP in Canada.
Estimates are low and likely BS, it is 20,000 members. Consideration needs to be given to the fact that....not all Communists are Asian, but if we are going to let our enemy operate freely within our Country then we have nobody to blame but ourselves.
Trudeau comes to BC to spew his filth for the upcoming election. He promises cash, meets with his Communist counterpart, eats a couple hamburgers for the camera, kisses at least one baby.

Their People, otherwise known as (Citizens) are taking a economic pounding and these two azzhats are campaigning for the camera.
The media LOL, is going all out for Trudeau's brilliant leadership, the Chanks and phags love his lying spew.

There isn't an ounce of Godliness in either of these two Communists.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-us-border-vaccinations-1.6105110

Canada is getting ready to welcome the world again, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau quietly indicated late Thursday as his office disclosed a target of mid-August for when the border might reopen for fully vaccinated Americans.
---

Details of the opening are to be revealed next week.

Translation: We will be opening. We just haven't got anything figured out yet. Give us a week to work things through.
Did you notice how many reporters raised the Vance lawsuit with him today ? smile

Correct, none.

Canada is getting ready to welcome the world again, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau quietly indicated late Thursday as his office disclosed a target of mid-August for when the border might reopen for fully vaccinated Americans.
---

Translation: We will be opening. We just haven't got anything figured out yet. Give us a week to works things through.

I hope to GOD you are right.
Yes this whole idea of reopening the border was sprung so fast that the Government will need sometime to prepare for it!

The complete incompetence of the current Government is mind-boggling.

---

Translation: We will be opening. We just haven't got anything figured out yet. Give us a week to works things through.

That CBC article mentions that recent pressure from the US is one reason for the opening. Had the situation been reversed and the CDN gov't pressured the US for a change in policy, we'd likely get the punt.
How many millions of dollars lost?

I'm looking froward to getting back,"Up".

The friends are more important than the fishing!
I hope if we are allowed to cross over that we will be welcomed visitors.
Now perhaps we can feed Paul, and his wife some Ioway beef!
Originally Posted by Longbeardking

You would most certainly be welcome here in BC.
Originally Posted by 673

You would most certainly be welcome here in BC.

Thank you, sir.
Any of you Canadians on this board besides Steve Redgwell hesitant about bringing back invaders from the south? I and my family are vaccinated against everything that needs vaccinating against, but we won't be able to produce documents indicating our adherence to the current State religion. We're ten minutes from the border and my elderly Aunt moved to White Rock from AB for milder weather and to be closer to us. I guess she can come down to see us, until they no longer let her drive. It will be interesting to see our governments tie themselves in knots figuring out documentation. It's the first time they've held any real cards in this negotiation. CBSA would need access to whatever database can verify vaccine cards and lot numbers. Or we'd need to get a Super-Duper Nexus on top of that which we already have.
VEK, come on over, this Covid thing hasn't scared me at all.
I live and work at the start of the Alaska highway, lots of USA plates travelling both ways.
I never have been. If covid is the concern, the exclusion of people from Ontario or BC's lower mainland should do the trick. I heard a claim (on Global TV, mind you, so not gospel) that 70% of Canadians think the border should remain closed. This was probably based on a poll done in an urban Liberal area so is a little suspect. If true, it is indicative of a portion of the population about which we should all be embarrassed. GD
greydog;
Good morning to you sir, I hope it's a tad less smoky in your part of the province and all in your world are well.

Where does one begin when it comes to either media or polls, you know? I've said this many times now on a few social media platforms, but I do not know anyone who responds to any polling whatsoever. I quit years ago myself.

When I think about it, it was likely about the time I decided that neither the polling results or the media in general were reporting anything remotely resembling fact.

Even this local fire is proof of that - the media has decided that it must keep the people in a fearful tizzy it seems.

Actually greydog, that's a big part of the problem in my view too, is that fear mongering has reached such a level that some people now have lost whatever was left of their ability to critically reason through most topics. That could well be the worst effect of the beer flu - in my view.

We're of course a tourist destination here in our part of BC and frankly we've been screwed. I'm not sure any longer how long it will take to come back if ever and you know I hate to be that negative. There are so many small businesses that have not and will not make it out the other side I've stopped counting.

Surely the government sending a lot of people more money every 2 weeks to sit at home than they've ever made before didn't help that one bit either - in my view.

To our 'Fire friend Vek, I would say that the folks in small tourist related industries will welcome you with open arms, as will anyone with the ability to do simple math.

The ones who won't are the folks who have been convinced that money appears magically from thin air, that debts incurred do not ever have to be paid, that interest rates never fluctuate and that "the government" will be able to take care of them and keep them safe forever, in the same way it kept them alive during this "horrible deadly plague".

Again to one and all, I apologize for being negative, but once again being married to an accountant for nearly 39 years and managing several small independent businesses "by the numbers" over my working life, I absolutely know for a fact much of what is taking place is financially unsustainable to put it mildly.

We're incurring a yoke of debt that will cripple our own retirements and be an incredible burden on our children and grand children.

My hope by posting my opinion is that folks will begin to think about what we here in BC lost - as in $8.3 Billion in direct revenue for starters - and just exactly how we plan to get back on track financially. We now owe "someone" an incredibly staggering amount of money, you know?

All the best to you all greydog, stay cool and lets hope for favorable winds and perhaps some rain.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by Vek
Any of you Canadians on this board besides Steve Redgwell hesitant about bringing back invaders from the south?

Feel free to stay home. laugh Your citizenship doesn't enter into the mix. We don't need unsubstantiated rumourmongering. We have enough Canadians doing it. We don't need to import anyone.

How many millions of dollars lost?

I'm looking froward to getting back,"Up".

The friends are more important than the fishing!

The end is in sight, Richard. That should make you feel better. smile
I don't know how else one is to think when you know your Government is a puppet for a globalist/communist agenda.
I haven't had any confidence in either Federal or Provincial Government since the beginning of the Wuhan, on any issue whatsoever.
Lobbyist and special interest were given free reign to run with their agenda.

---

Are people really that dumb to believe Capt sparkle sock’s lies? Lie after lie after lie. Oh and everyone is going to die. Social distance and wear masks. Yet he doesn’t even bother to follow his own protocols and the idiots still hang on his every word of a part time art teacher

. How many times did he say he would open the border? Any arrests yet in the terrorist Christian church burning yet. Are Chinese from the epi center of the deadly virus still flying into Canada every day while churches are closed down?

Three vehicles with BC plates were at a local bar here last night had a beer with them.

Oh I’ll be first to admit the US is just as screwed up.

LBK

You will be , at least by the vast majority. Here in Sask you will be for sure

I can't speak for the lunatics unfortunately
VEK

You are , and will be welcomed here
BC30cal,
I hope you are remaining safe through what is only the beginning of what could be an ugly fire season. We are tinder dry and continuing hot but have been lucky in the prevailing winds and lightning lottery.
Most of our income is tourism-based but, because we do not rely on American traffic, we have been largely unaffected. We are fortunate. I keep expecting some government official to realize we are in a niche which is relatively immune, so far, and take steps to fix that.
I agree totally on the value of polls. I, myself, on the rare occasion where I would answer one, would occasionally lie just to skew the results. In short, I share your pessimism.
Let's hope hunting season can go ahead. That will help brighten the outlook! GD
News media to get viewership has to ramp it up. Dry facts and consider opinion doesn't make Murdock rich. What was once responsible, now has to compete.
Normally, I would agree with this, but I think you give too much credit to the govt.

I do not believe that it was a "skillful leak", but rather, a slip of the tongue. Justin was excited and simply couldn't keep quiet.
[Linked Image from images3.alphacoders.com]
And here is the official release about the border opening from the PM's office. This is the part that refers to the border being opened.

First Ministers also discussed how to continue safely adjusting border measures. The Prime Minister noted that, if our current positive path of vaccination rate and public health conditions continue, Canada would be in a position to welcome fully vaccinated travellers from all countries by early September. He noted the ongoing discussions with the United States on reopening plans, and indicated that we could expect to start allowing fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and permanent residents into Canada as of mid-August for non-essential travel. First Ministers expressed their support of reopening plans, and agreed on the importance of ensuring clarity and predictability as initial steps are taken. The Prime Minister indicated that ministers would share more details on these plans early next week.

https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/readouts/2...lds-33rd-call-premiers-covid-19-response

Supposedly the Canadian side of the St Lawrence opens on July 22. At least that's what someone in the know told my wife.
VeK

Probably your best approach is to ignore Steve, irritating though he maybe. Of course once the Lieberals tell him it’s safe he will be (likely) parroting how safe it is. No need to think or question, if the government speaks , he is on board.

Normal people ( more and more scarce) will have no problem and will, I expect, treat you with respect.

Without the gospel of the ‘vaccination ‘ I fear you might have an issue, unfortunately.

I wish you well and hope you get to see your family soon
Dwayne

Hope things are well with you and yours.

To reply to one of your previous comments, I am about an hour west and a little south of your nephew in Assiniboia. DRY and hot here, grass fires are an issue.

That Fox Valley area that your family first settled is a tough place to make a living off the land. I enjoy the area but I shudder at the thought of homesteading there

I wish I could be only as negative as you are , I fear I am far worse than you. Unfortunately

In my opinion polls only serve to indicate which direction the sorry leader of this great country will go next. It would be hard to convince me that the announcement yesterday about ‘welcoming Americans in August ‘ is a direct result of the anything other than the Wednesday polls indicating that more Canadians support it. Foregive me for venturing the opinion that science had little to do with it.

Once again hope things are well

Regards
Lorne
Lorne;
Good evening to you sir, thanks for the reply and weather report.

In fact I presently have two nephews and their families in Assinaboia, one of my sister's boys and one of my brother's boys.

We've been through that part of the world years back, but it has to be 15 at least.

I was talking to my brother east of Yorkton last week and it's a bad drought there too, which means it's all pretty widespread.

It's been silly hot and dry here too and we're used to it - but not in June. I want to say that 44° in the shade was our hottest day and it was a tad more down at our daughter and son in law's place down in town as they're a bit lower in elevation.

We're so far doing okay with the Thomas Creek Fire - it's a fair size already and was I would think a bit less than 2 kilometers from our property, but the Good Lord favored us with the right wind direction and we were spared from the first blast of it all.

We've lived here on this acreage for 28 years and honestly every year during fire season can be a little tense. One either learns to roll with it or moves to a less flammable part of the world. I've spent a bunch of time and effort doing fire suppression pruning and cleaning up some of the property, but Antelope Brush, Sage Brush and Ponderosa Pines will burn year round and dead green.

Anyways so far the wind has been favorable and we're still here thanks.

All the best to you folks, lets hope we all get some rain.

Dwayne
The polls indicate there little push to open the border. The fact our southern cousins are going through another wave doesn't help. It was always going to be the fully vaccinated .Canada has an +80% rate, I'm looking forward to the opening. But it looks like I'll have to get a smart phone and the app. Why can't they just stamp my passport like the ones in the past were? Modern times.
The shot card is not enough?
That is one of the details they haven't worked out.
I think "there is something rotter-in Denmark", about all the covid thing.
Nah. The pandemic is on it's last legs. You asked a question, the details of which, governments are working out. That can be complicated. 😄
When Steve says it's complicated, that is an understatement . In Canada, heath care is provincial responsibility so heath records are provincial . The provinces administered the vaccines and some premiers are opposed to even the thought vaccine passports. Borders are federal so would the the border controls. Vaccine requirements certainly are common in world, but with the large number vaccinated it would be a paper nightmare, so they are pushing some form of digital. I'm a little sour on modern,I had to program my welder again. I don't use it enough to remember how, so I have to learn all over again.
We have shot cards, embellished in plastic.

If we have to get a passport redone, o my.

Ah, the good old days.
Have no fear. Businesses want to make money. The governments will devise a simple solution. They are talking about it as we speak.

grin
I just received a bill, and made out a cheque to The city of Thunder Bay.

"Death, and taxes",eh. laugh
Nah. The pandemic is on it's last legs. You asked a question, the details of which, governments are working out. That can be complicated. 😄

It will be over when the politicians SAY it's over.

It will be over when the politicians SAY it's over.

Exactly

We should not rush them it’s not like they had the past 15 months to put a plan in place.It’s complicated, us peasants need to understand that
I just received a bill, and made out a cheque to The city of Thunder Bay.

"Death, and taxes",eh. laugh

You now have the proof that the COVID thingy is over. All the naysayers officially have egg on their faces. The conspiracy theorists, anti-vaccers and troublemakers have once again been proven impotent.

Not long to the cottage now, Richard.
I wish we were closer Steve, we could fish together, eh?
Yes.

I have been out a few times with my grandkids. We were at the perch festival not long ago. It was a lot of fun.
Lorne and Dwayne, thank you. My wife and I find ourselves sour on lots of things these days, particularly toward those who choose fear over reason. We won’t ever have a COVID vaccine credential, I’ll be dead before that happens to me or my kids. Stinks that that is what will prevent visits with loved ones but I can’t abide the risk, no matter what sort of soothing language is heard from your government or mine. I have some truly fine relatives up there, and I miss them. I’ve traveled every few years to the Peace county since as far back as I can remember.
Remember when we crossed with a wave of the hand, no questions asked ?
News rarely gives anything interesting, but one time they listed areas' of BC vaccination rates. West Vancouver, maybe the richest area in Canada had over 90%, I think it was closer to 95% . This begs the question, are rich people smarter or more gullible ?
News rarely gives anything interesting, but one time they listed areas' of BC vaccination rates. West Vancouver, maybe the richest area in Canada had over 90%, I think it was closer to 95% . This begs the question, are rich people smarter or more gullible ?

City dwellers tend to be more sheep like.
My brother took a 20 gauge shotgun!
Wealthy people were able to convince themselves they were getting something which was a bit exclusive. Add to this the opportunity to signal virtue and feel morally superior to the people who actually produce their wealth and you can see why it would appeal to them. GD
I'm told to watch Arrive Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...s-disease-covid-19/splash-arrivecan.html

I trust in medicine. Doctors swear an oath to do no harm. One could debate whether that profession still holds to the values of the past, but that ignores your question, effectively sidetracking the discussion. As a group, I believe the rich trust doctors more than do blue collar people.

I would say that it is not gullible to put one's trust in qualified individuals. We don't trust barbers or carpenters to diagnose medical or automotive problems. Many here are insulted when we call their qualifications into question, but in the same breath those people condemn the majority of the medical community. A double standard? Yes!

The rich might have the means or opportunity to get medical treatment. Why not get it? I suspect that most are educated individuals who trust the medical community, as they should.
---

Great link, Richard! Arrive Canada
Wealthy people were able to convince themselves they were getting something which was a bit exclusive. Add to this the opportunity to signal virtue and feel morally superior to the people who actually produce their wealth and you can see why it would appeal to them. GD

Then they vote....
Remember when we crossed with a wave of the hand, no questions asked ?

Yes I do, we'd take my skiff from Grindstone Island and go Gananoque to eat Chinese and drink. Just pull up to the city docks and start walking. My wife has family that's been stranded in Canada for well over a year.

I trust in medicine. Doctors swear an oath to do no harm. One could debate whether that profession still holds to the values of the past, but that ignores your question, effectively sidetracking the discussion. As a group, I believe the rich trust doctors more than do blue collar people.

I would say that it is not gullible to put one's trust in qualified individuals. We don't trust barbers or carpenters to diagnose medical or automotive problems. Many here are insulted when we call their qualifications into question, but in the same breath those people condemn the majority of the medical community. A double standard? Yes!

The rich might have the means or opportunity to get medical treatment. Why not get it? I suspect that most are educated individuals who trust the medical community, as they should.
---

I pray most Canadians don't confuse lying back with legs spread as fighting.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ottawa-border-measures-reopening-1.6107988

9 Aug is the date that the border opens for fully vaccinated Americans. There you go, Richard!

Ottawa now says that — starting Aug. 9 at 12:01 a.m. ET. — fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and permanent residents living in that country will be able to visit Canada without having to quarantine for two weeks.

Adults entering will need to present proof (in either English or French) that they've received a complete round of one of the vaccines approved for use in Canada. That means two doses of either the Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca products, or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, at least 14 days before arriving.

All travellers must use the government's ArriveCAN portal to submit their information. If they meet the government's criteria, they will not have to quarantine upon arrival in Canada.

Travellers will still need to get a COVID-19 molecular test result before they arrive in Canada.

Arrive Canada

And over 60 per cent of the new hospitalizations now in Israel were vaccinated

---

Is Steve Redgwell a tranny? I can only assume so, because he's obviously not a man
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bu2uLs9dCQc/U_zEmkIUkEI/AAAAAAAAZRQ/S4khxLO2MX0/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-08-26%2Bat%2B18.29.52.png

This is the guy that springs to mind.
Has anyone got the phone app figured out?
I'll answer my own question, I called Canada customs.

I was told all the regular, plus, the Arrive Canada app on a smart phone, one phone is enough.

I'll have to get our more tech savvy daughter to do it. laugh
You'll be our resident expert!
When they told Jackie Robertson he was one of the richest blacks in the country, he said, "We're worse off than I thought." laugh

Arrive Canada must not have updated their site yet.
When they told Jackie Robertson he was one of the richest blacks in the country, he said, "We're worse off than I thought." laugh

Have to say - I'm Shocked smile

Good luck to you with all this , hope you get it working in time for August 9 and you have a good trip
Originally Posted by Vek
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bu2uLs9dCQc/U_zEmkIUkEI/AAAAAAAAZRQ/S4khxLO2MX0/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-08-26%2Bat%2B18.29.52.png

This is the guy that springs to mind.

smile

It's been updated. ArriveCan
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Is Steve Redgwell a tranny? I can only assume so, because he's obviously not a man

Nice. <eye roll>
I just talked with US customs, no problem returning to the US.

"Are you a US citizen?" "Yes".

"We can't keep you out sir."
laugh

Good news! I'm glad to hear that ypu have everything worked out.
I wish you and several other good canucks were closer Steve!
© 24hourcampfire