Home
Posted By: 378Canuck Lost job - 12/26/21
Brother had to get vaccinated to keep job. He got first one, had inflammation of heart. Severe chest pain. After 2,days in hospital he checked out asking doc for exemption from second, third, fourth, fifth, 6, 7, 8 boosters etc He said he was not allowed to give exemption notes as per you know who. l will be taken down again. Now he will lose job and house in future and have to go on welfare.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Lost job - 12/26/21
No other jobs available?
Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Lost job - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
No other jobs available?
Not in Alberta, Canada. He has applied at other places, even truck drivers need vaccines, Can you believe it. I see Israel is going to give 4 th boosters, They say vaccines will diminish the effects, Tylenol does that too. They say "Oh he had a break through" to me this is a failure of the vaccines. Do people get smallpox again and again after being vaccinated? Do we keep getting TB? No the childhood vaccines worked for the rest of your life. These experimental vaccines aren't working. Back to the drawing board Dr. Idiot Tam. Dr. Fauci Canada version.
Posted By: MonkeyWrench Re: Lost job - 12/26/21
10 ga., I lost a good job with benefits because I wouldn't get the shot. There are no similar employment opportunities available here in my small town. Going out on my own is a lot more daunting at my age with dependents than it was when I was young and single.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Lost job - 12/26/21
Praying for him.
Posted By: yukon254 Re: Lost job - 12/26/21
378, its absolutely criminal whats going on. Tell your brother to go to "awakecanada" website. They have a ton of info there as well as a legal team ready to help. A couple days ago Alberta Health Services reversed course on their vaccine mandates. One can hope others will follow. My wife and I were both suspended from our volunteer positions with our local ambulance crew. Actually our entire crew walked....we've seen first hand how serious some of the reactions are. Its mind blowing to me that they are still going ahead with this....

Everyone needs to read this article carefully....its exactly what some of the best virologists in the world have been predicting for many months.

https://trialsitenews.com/the-origi...tibody-cytotoxic-t-cell-immune-response/
https://awakecanada.org/
Posted By: 673 Re: Lost job - 12/26/21
I feel bad for your brother and many other's in that situation, but have respect for their value's.

My friend lost 1/2 his income because certain corporations have a Vaccine mandate for private contractor's entering their premises.
The same corporation hasn't any mandate for their employee's, nor their customers, the corporation?....Canadian tire.

When questions were directed formally to Canadian tire they seemed to have no knowledge of the mandate, until my friend read it to them, then they just blamed the Government, fugging bs.

When my friend questioned them as to why a mandate for private contractor's and not their customers they couldn't answer, so....my friend informed them that their private contractor's are their fugging customer's.

As a result, Canadian tire will never see any more of my business and they can hock their Chinese garbage to the sheep who go along with this shyte. Quite a few People are boycotting certain business's because they can get the same or better product somewhere else at the local level.
Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Lost job - 12/26/21
Thanks l sent to brother the info. merry xmas
Posted By: eric123 Re: Lost job - 12/26/21
OH but wait, Stevie Wonder will be along shortly to tell ya all, that it is all okay, Government has our best interest in mind........
Posted By: Steve Redgwell Re: Lost job - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by eric123
OH but wait, Stevie Wonder will be along shortly to tell ya all, that it is all okay, Government has our best interest in mind........

Would you like me to post something in this thread? Okay.

You, 378Canuck, 673, and Yukon 254 (and his other personalities) only post in the Canada section to whine and complain. It appears that's what makes you happy. Who am I to spoil your fun? laugh Carry on! laugh
[bleep] you Redgewell, LOL.
Allow me to stir the pot for you.

This thread went stale pretty quick. 673, you are a Liberal plant. laugh You said that you weren't going to post here anymore! But...here's 673 when he found out no one would talk to him. laugh Don't worry, I will! smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Okay, that should get things going. Have at it, ladies.

Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell

You, 378Canuck, 673, and Yukon 254 (and his other personalities) only post in the Canada section to whine and complain. It appears that's what makes you happy. Who am I to spoil your fun? laugh Carry on! laugh

I think a more accurate assessment would be the People in western Canada are sick and tired of the Ontario azzhole attitude perviating and ruining our lifestyles. Stay the fugg back east and keep your fugging self centered ideology to yourself.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
There Steve go's deflecting from a legitimate conversation between gentleman, who is the real Liberal plant?
I have actually met Pierre Trudeau, so I have seen who the enemy is up close, LOL, then moved on. laugh
Telling more lies, eh?

But, but, Justin lived and taught in BC. He's half of a BCer! His mom, Maggie Sinclair, is from there. His grandfather was a well connected Liberal cabinet minister from BC! Jimmy Sinclair! You never moved on. You have a lot of Liberal friends there!
I have met Maggie too dipschitt...Liberal, full blown.
Don't try to change the subject. You're a Liberal plant. You have lots of friends in Ottawa. Grit friends. You are their eyes and ears in western Canada, and on this board. Reporting back to them. A snitch.

A Liberal snitch who only comes out with his other Liberal friends. You're all members of the Lollipop Guild.

[Linked Image from chicagonow.com]
I think a lot of people who believed the narrative and took the jab, now have buyers remorse. The vaccines are a failure and the truth is impossible to ignore. One example out of many is this: today more people tested positive in Ontario than at any point since the scamdemic started...over 10,000, and the majority of those in the ICU are double jabbed. ADE is happening right before our eyes...
I see there was a link to shaw in a above post. We as Canadians need to inform some of the business's that feel the need to be a moral compass for Canadian society at large to pound sand, we don't support their business.

All of the products can be purchased locally, supporting family owned business, not supporting an Ontario based business with the ideology that they are a moral compass for Canadians.

Besides, Redgewell is probably a manager in the sporting goods section.
i bet the two of you were with Justin in Tofino! He loves BC. He's going to retire there. Back to his roots.

[Linked Image from ctvnews.ca]
Posted By: eric123 Re: Lost job - 12/27/21
I hope the Bastard dies of Ass cancer,
Not you Stevie, you know who...
Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Lost job - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by 673
There Steve go's deflecting from a legitimate conversation between gentleman, who is the real Liberal plant?
I have actually met Pierre Trudeau, so I have seen who the enemy is up close, LOL, then moved on. laugh
LOL Are you the one who threw gravel at him, when did they let you out? LOL
i bet the two of you were with Justin in Tofino! He loves BC. He's going to retire there. Back to his roots.

[Linked Image from ctvnews.ca]
Yeah then he can take up Drama teacher and fondle young girls again, since he will be in the same senile stage as Steve.
Posted By: Wrongside Re: Lost job - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Brother had to get vaccinated to keep job. He got first one, had inflammation of heart. Severe chest pain. After 2,days in hospital he checked out asking doc for exemption from second, third, fourth, fifth, 6, 7, 8 boosters etc He said he was not allowed to give exemption notes as per you know who. l will be taken down again. Now he will lose job and house in future and have to go on welfare.

Sorry to hear of your brother, 378. I know several fine people, nurses & firefighters, who’ve lost their jobs over this mess. It’s criminal & a shame beyond words.

Please ignore our senile clown, and continue to post here with updates.
Originally Posted by 673

I think a more accurate assessment would be the People in western Canada are sick and tired of the Ontario azzhole attitude perviating and ruining our lifestyles. Stay the fugg back east and keep your fugging self centered ideology to yourself.
Right on! Your evaluation is 100% correct. Wish more people would express themselves likewise.
Posted By: downwindtracker2 Re: Lost job - 12/27/21
His doctor didn't believe the two were connected.
Posted By: yukon254 Re: Lost job - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
His doctor didn't believe the two were connected.

Im sure the doctor knew the first jab is exactly what caused the problem. Heart inflammation is listed as one of the possible side effects on the inside label of the vaccines so it wouldnt take a brilliant doctor to figure it out. The doctor wouldnt give an exemption because they are being told not too, and are losing their license to practice if they do.
Posted By: 673 Re: Lost job - 12/27/21
The Fox said the Coyote had nothing to do with the missing Chicken's and didn't know what could of happened.
Someone with two jabs will say thank you for the job.

Yukon, you have never been in the hospital will wires on your chest have you?
Someone with two jabs will say thank you for the job.

Yukon, you have never been in the hospital will wires on your chest have you?

No, you??
What l find weird is my 85 year old mother had covid and beat it, no vaccines. I figured if a 85 year old granny can beat covid, why would l need a vaccine. Why have experimental [bleep] pumped into you again and again. My brother taught the same thing. He was told to get vaccinated before the new year. He put if off as long as he could. Of course my mom hasn't been taking meds for the last 5 years to keep her alive like most people strapped up to ventilators in the hospital. Most are obese, diabetic alcoholics, smokers, etc...
Yeah, a couple of times. It's not uncommon . It's a large so what.
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
What l find weird is my 85 year old mother had covid and beat it, no vaccines. I figured if a 85 year old granny can beat covid, why would l need a vaccine. Why have experimental [bleep] pumped into you again and again. My brother taught the same thing. He was told to get vaccinated before the new year. He put if off as long as he could. Of course my mom hasn't been taking meds for the last 5 years to keep her alive like most people strapped up to ventilators in the hospital. Most are obese, diabetic alcoholics, smokers, etc...

I came to the conclusion some years ago that the farther I could stay away from the doctors and their drugs the healthier I would be. Your mother is on the right track. This thing is going to blow up in their faces...more doctors are speaking out every day. If you havent seen the Canadian immunologist Dr Bridle speak, I highly recommend you listen to what he has to say. He's one of the best in his field.
Posted By: saskfox Re: Lost job - 12/28/21
Wait until they mandate cross border truck drivers need to be vaccinated.
Posted By: 673 Re: Lost job - 12/28/21
Originally Posted by saskfox

There are 1.3 Billion towel heads looking for work driving truck, its a good excuse for Trudeau to increase immigration.
I'm loading around 4 am .. Bethune SK. to.Vernon BC. Normally they don't make us old guys do that but Christmas holidays. Easy load breeding heifers. Hopefully no chains.
673. We have lost a lot of good truck drivers because of the ridiculous HOS regulations. I'm an old guy part time livestock hauler.
Posted By: 673 Re: Lost job - 12/28/21
PM sent.
Posted By: kingston Re: Lost job - 12/28/21
You don't have to be from Western Canada to see that Steve Redgwell is bloviating covitard and a gigantic pussy.
Posted By: yukon254 Re: Lost job - 12/28/21

The union is saying a third or more will not comply. Lots of truck driving jobs within the US so it will be easy for them to find another job.
Let's see how STEVE is loading bison. Hey STEVE I might be on TV unloading bison at the first nation's at Norway SK. YUKON. How's the weather up there? Is Waston lake rocking tonight?
Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Lost job - 12/28/21
Originally Posted by yukon254

The union is saying a third or more will not comply. Lots of truck driving jobs within the US so it will be easy for them to find another job.
No [bleep] I see about 25 class 1 driver jobs around Grande Prairie. Probably truckers not wanting that jab. If they think we had a shortage of items on the shelves wait another 2 months. 6000 flights cancelled across USA due to fully vacinated staff getting covid again, go figure????
Posted By: yukon254 Re: Lost job - 12/28/21
Let's see how STEVE is loading bison. Hey STEVE I might be on TV unloading bison at the first nation's at Norway SK. YUKON. How's the weather up there? Is Waston lake rocking tonight?

Its warmed up some now but it was the coldest place on the planet a couple days ago
Posted By: AbeJohnsen Re: Lost job - 12/28/21
Sorry to here about your brother, my buddy is done as of Jan 1 .
In his trade he is hard to replace his crew has 15, out of 30 will be done.. your gonna see power and natural gas prices go up and repairs and new install getting drug out, they were short handed before these stupid mandates.
For me it not about vaxxed or un vaxxed it’s about the trampling of our freedoms that truly pizz me off.. How a personal choice either way cannot be respected is beyond me but it’s truly stupid.
Posted By: yukon254 Re: Lost job - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by AbeJohnsen
In his trade he is hard to replace his crew has 15, out of 30 will be done.. your gonna see power and natural gas prices go up and repairs and new install getting drug out, they were short handed before these stupid mandates.
For me it not about vaxxed or un vaxxed it’s about the trampling of our freedoms that truly pizz me off.. How a personal choice either way cannot be respected is beyond me but it’s truly stupid.

I agree. I could care less about the vaccines. I know they are dangerous, but it should be a personal choice. Its just flat wrong to force people to get a vaccine that doesnt stop them from getting or spreading covid. That undeniable fact alone should make people stop and think about why they are forcing this.....I do think the tides are changing though. Lots of information flooding out now and its getting harder for them to censor it. This omicron might be a good thing. Double vaxxed are getting it by the thousands, and they are realizing they were sold a bunch of BS.
Posted By: Jordan Smith Re: Lost job - 12/29/21

I agree. I could care less about the vaccines. I know they are dangerous, but it should be a personal choice. Its just flat wrong to force people to get a vaccine that doesnt stop them from getting or spreading covid. That undeniable fact alone should make people stop and think about why they are forcing this.....I do think the tides are changing though. Lots of information flooding out now and its getting harder for them to censor it. This omicron might be a good thing. Double vaxxed are getting it by the thousands, and they are realizing they were sold a bunch of BS.

I'm not anti-vax, but I am anti-coercion.

Hard to convince people that they need to get continual booster shots just to avoid the Cold-like symptoms that Omicron presents as. People have been getting Colds for a long time; after a few days they get better and life goes on. Hardly worth shutting down society and forcing vaccination shots.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Lost job - 12/29/21
In general I agree, but it’s a bit premature to say that about omicron. Let’s give it a couple weeks. It’s going to explode after Xmas.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
In general I agree, but it’s a bit premature to say that about omicron. Let’s give it a couple weeks. It’s going to explode after Xmas.

You're correct that we don't know a lot about Omicron yet. Having said that, the symptoms and outcomes of the previous variants were already extremely mild, as far as medical pandemics go. The hospitalization and mortality rates bear this out. In general, subsequent variants of viruses tend to be more transmissible with less severe effects. It's not surprising that this appears to be the case with Omicron. It was already a stretch to convince people that we needed to shut down society for the previous variants, now it'll be even more difficult with a variant that causes even milder symptoms yet. And IMO, rightly so.
Posted By: Wrongside Re: Lost job - 12/29/21

I couldn’t agree more.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Lost job - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

You're correct that we don't know a lot about Omicron yet. Having said that, the symptoms and outcomes of the previous variants were already extremely mild, as far as medical pandemics go. The hospitalization and mortality rates bear this out. In general, subsequent variants of viruses tend to be more transmissible with less severe effects. It's not surprising that this appears to be the case with Omicron. It was already a stretch to convince people that we needed to shut down society for the previous variants, now it'll be even more difficult with a variant that causes even milder symptoms yet. And IMO, rightly so.

Do not agree that it’s extremely mild. We are over 800k dead in America, and will top 1 million soon enough. Killed my wife’s aunt. Almost killed her cousin in NYC in the early days. Put my 55 year old buddy in the ICU for 6 days. My wife’s coworker (otherwise healthy 40 year old) described it as being sicker than she thought possible. I think I had it early on and if so, it was brutal.

Omicron might turn out to be mild, especially for the vaxed. 🤞
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Lost job - 12/29/21

Do not agree that it’s extremely mild. We are over 800k dead in America, and will top 1 million soon enough. Killed my wife’s aunt. Almost killed her cousin in NYC in the early days. Put my 55 year old buddy in the ICU for 6 days. My wife’s coworker (otherwise healthy 40 year old) described it as being sicker than she thought possible. I think I had it early on and if so, it was brutal.

Well your relatives are probably as dumb as you are, If they did not treat themselves early on with easily available therapeutics then they caused their own death. I had the so called Delta variant and was down for four days. Not even as bad as the last time I had the flu. Omicron is extremely mild. The vaccinations do nothing to keep you from catching or spreading the virus and the big lie is that it supposedly makes the symptoms less severe.

To the individuals with severe symptoms, of course it's not mild, but in the big picture compared to things like the Spanish Flu, Bubonic Plague, etc., COVID is mild. I also seriously question the death toll numbers being reported for COVID. I know of several cases where COVID was barely even related to the fact that the person died, let alone the cause of death, yet was still reported as a COVID death.

In any case, I'm sorry to hear about your losses and struggles.
Posted By: 673 Re: Lost job - 12/29/21
The astute will understand the issue moving forward is going to be the stance the various Governments in this Country and elsewhere are going to take, as an example.......any of you guys ever see any Government at any level in this Country admit that they may have made a mistake, or admit that they were "wrong".

Pretty sure we are going to see the puppet masters take any and all action to "not back down" and instruct their minions to hold the course. I have never seen Government ever back down on any issue whatsoever, they are right and that is all they care about.
Posted By: downwindtracker2 Re: Lost job - 12/29/21
We shouldn't treat this as one disease , rather as three, Wuhan, Delta and Omicron . It's called break through when a vaccinated individual gets Covid-19 . The vaccination gave something like 96% protection for the original, 83% for Delta and here is where it gets interesting. .First the media were reporting 70%, then 50%, now 15% . The mRNA vaccines have two types of protection, antibodies and killer T-cells. My guess would be the 32 mutations to the spike protein on the Omicron virus fool the antibodies. Antibodies have a limited life in the blood . Thus the push for boosters. T-Cells are more of a cure than a prevention, no ICU time.

It's understandable why the general population wishing to get on with their lives, would agree to segregate the un-vaxxed. They were only 10% here in BC.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Lost job - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by kingston
You don't have to be from Western Canada to see that Steve Redgwell is bloviating covitard and a gigantic pussy.

My impression of him also. Why is that against all the contrary evidence a literate person would side so completely with science (censored, coerced, junk science) and a coalition of pharma and the government they buy. I would maybe agree follow the science but this science has been a hard horse to catch when you need him.
Posted By: KodiakHntr Re: Lost job - 12/29/21

It's understandable why the general population wishing to get on with their lives, would agree to segregate the un-vaxxed. They were only 10% here in BC.

How do you know though? That it is only 10% unvaxxed I mean in BC.

How many unvaxxed people do you personally know?

I know WAY fewer vaxxed individuals than I do unvaxxed that are scattered across the province, so it makes me question the numbers of vaccinations reported.
Posted By: downwindtracker2 Re: Lost job - 12/29/21
It's pretty regional , most of that 10% is in northern BC.
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr

How do you know though? That it is only 10% unvaxxed I mean in BC.

How many unvaxxed people do you personally know?

I know WAY fewer vaxxed individuals than I do unvaxxed that are scattered across the province, so it makes me question the numbers of vaccinations reported.

He doesn't know, he is simply parroting what the media says, and it is the media that needs to be segregated lol.

My findings are similar, I know way more People un-vaxxed than vaxxed, could be all about the region. Rural folks are more calculating in their decisions that effect their lives than City People, who willingly live in a shyte hole and be happy doing so.
Posted By: kingston Re: Lost job - 12/29/21
We shouldn't treat this as one disease , rather as three, Wuhan, Delta and Omicron . It's called break through when a vaccinated individual gets Covid-19 . The vaccination gave something like 96% protection for the original, 83% for Delta and here is where it gets interesting. .First the media were reporting 70%, then 50%, now 15% . The mRNA vaccines have two types of protection, antibodies and killer T-cells. My guess would be the 32 mutations to the spike protein on the Omicron virus fool the antibodies. Antibodies have a limited life in the blood . Thus the push for boosters. T-Cells are more of a cure than a prevention, no ICU time.

You've obviously not looked at any of the data for yourself.

You should wake the fück up.
Posted By: yukon254 Re: Lost job - 12/29/21
This is the reason the masses still believe the narrative. Phycologists have some interesting theories as to why some of us are not susceptible to this type of thing.

https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/11/dr-joseph-mercola-the-phenomenon-of-mass-formation/
This is the reason the masses still believe the narrative. Phycologists have some interesting theories as to why some of us are not susceptible to this type of thing.

https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/11/dr-joseph-mercola-the-phenomenon-of-mass-formation/

Downwind dipschitt suggests segregation for the Un-vaxinated in a previous post in this thread, his true colors.

No surprise here, the Chinese have really fine tuned mind control to what we are seeing today, it is everywhere in the media.
The term "killing them with kindness" is a good example of mind control.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Lost job - 12/29/21

Fascinating stuff - thanks
It's pretty regional , most of that 10% is in northern BC.

Like I said, I know a lot of people all over the province, and it’s the same for all of them as well. How can that be that the majority of people know more un vaxxed folks than they do vaxxed? 90% of the province doesn’t live in Vancouver, so how is it possible that the overwhelming majority of people in the province are vaccinated?

I don’t understand how people like yourself can’t have even the slightest doubts about some of the “information” coming from the media.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Lost job - 12/29/21
Kodiak;
Top of the morning to you my old cyber friend, it's been too long since I've said hello sir. I hope the years have been treating you okay and you're keeping warm in this latest blast.

Regarding the media, I began to have more than serious doubts of the veracity of most media in the '80's when I had folks I knew very well living in places like Surinam and Israel as their observations and personal experience didn't match what we were being told.

That continued on with people I knew living in different countries - Columbia, Cambodia, Hong Kong - so fairly diverse spots really and then unfortunately it spread here. Perhaps and probably it was always here too - the intentional misinformation I mean - but it became more pronounced or noticeable.

As a student of history however Kodiak, I find it more than a little troubling because when the citizenry no longer trust that their government is acting in their best interest as a matter of practice - not just once in awhile - it's never, ever been a good thing.

That all said and duly noted, I'll continue to attempt to make positive change within the system we've got. For a number of reasons I believe it's my "job" to do that for the next generation, if that makes sense?

We'll see I suppose, or my/our kids will see, but anymore that's my biggest concern, that is for the mess my generation have allowed to take place and what I am leaving the next shift to deal with.

On a more cheery note after all that somber rumination sir, it really is good to say hello to you again and I hope that 2022 is a good year for you and yours.

Dwayne
Happy New Year to you and all of yours Dwayne!
I hope that the upcoming year brings the best for you and your family!

It has indeed been a minute or two, and I apologize for not saying hello earlier this year. And as always, the politeness that you bring to the forum is always appreciated.

As a dabbler in history I share your concern when it comes to government and mistrust.

As someone who has worked for some rather large corporations and being overly observant one thing that has always captured my attention is how easy it is for one or two people in the right (wrong?) place can steer thousands of people towards their “vision”. And one thing that people tend to forget as they look at the folks steering the boat, is that everyone has personal motivations, and it is rare that the motivation is for the best of everyone. It is awfully easy to step on people to get what you want, especially if you don’t have to look them each in the eye and explain why you getting what you want is better, even if it means they are losing everything.
Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Lost job - 12/29/21

“Everyone becomes equally stupid, essentially,” Desmet says. “It doesn’t matter how smart or intelligent they were before. They lose all capacity for critical thinking, they lose all individual characteristics.”
From the article Yukon 254 posted. Good read.
Posted By: David_Walter Re: Lost job - 12/29/21
Unless there is a hidden agenda.

And, of course, there is.

Hardly worth shutting down society and forcing vaccination shots.
Posted By: 450Fuller Re: Lost job - 12/30/21
Someone should report Biden to the RCMP.
It is possible that you lads have it just as ridiculously rough as we do
with the Ancient Mariner as our chief excuse.

Vaccines require time and study-this is a "jab" and nothing more-as the Brits state.
Ivermectin works. It is discouraging to see good people punished by "governments",
who are both ignorant and and apathetic.

As a retired Army officer and former Federal agent-our last election was fraudulent without doubt-
and Trump did more good being harassed than the ancient mariner will ever do with the media assisting both he and his lovely VP..

Your western Canada is better than our liberal left coast.

Prayers for the sane good people in both our countries.
© 24hourcampfire