Home
Posted By: kk alaska Happy Birthday Ted (Yukoner) - 07/04/22
Happy Birthday, Ted!
Happy Birthday, Ted
Happy 18th!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Happy Birthday, made you a cake, but ate it. shocked
happy birthday. glad we were with you that day with your lovely wife. that trout was so great.
I hope to see you on Squaw Point soon!
Phil post some pics please Kurt
im digging into them and i will very soon.
Here's a couple of caribou Ted and I collaborated on a few yrs ago.

Thanks guys.

It was a treat to be out with Phil and Emma. We had a great shore lunch. Marg did the veggies and I cooked the trout.

No 79th birthday cake, but Emma just kept those crepes coming! You couldn't get them any better in town!

Marg got some pictures of a really nice grizzly on the way back.

God bless,
Ted
Originally Posted by VernAK
I hope to see you on Squaw Point soon!

Let me know when you expect to be there, Vern. I've got another 22 foot freighter to take out for a checkride, and that would be a great way to go. The trout have been hammering green/silver Flatfish, silver/gold Williams Whitefish, and five inch silver/blue Matrix. smile

Ted
That Williams Whitefish Spoon is hard to beat.

Glad your catching em Ted!
Shore lunch trick; fresh trout and backed beans over an open fire. Moose hunt, but pretending we are fishing!

Takes three of us to handle a moose now. This getting old is quite a journey. smile

Ted
Originally Posted by Yukoner
Shore lunch trick; fresh trout and backed beans over an open fire. Moose hunt, but pretending we are fishing!

Takes three of us to handle a moose now. This getting old is quite a journey. smile

Ted

You aren't getting older, Ted, you're getting smarter. Ask your kids or grandkids to help. Failing that, your friends kids or grandkids. Everyone likes to eat!

© 24hourcampfire