Home
Posted By: ERK Entry from Canada to USA - 12/01/22
Just curious if you guys up north have to show proof of the jab to enter the USA. I heard on here that we can go north now but haven’t heard how it goes coming this way.
Yea I know we let millions of Aliens in the south border but that’s different.LOL. Edk
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Entry from Canada to USA - 12/01/22
If you really want to know, call customs.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Entry from Canada to USA - 12/01/22
ERK;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope if you're having the wind and snow drifting that we are presently that the fire's burning bright and coffee is on at your place too and that you're well.

With the understanding that this is somewhat second hand information, I was talking to a family member last night who has a son in a seminary down in Louisville, KY who's heading homeward today for Christmas break.

He mentioned that the son likes to find smaller one man border crossings when he goes back stateside as otherwise some agents will turn folks back who can't prove vax status.

To be clear though he's a Canadian citizen with student status and paperwork for the US, but is not vaccinated so that might be entirely different from a citizen. I'd think it should be?

It's definitely something to look into for sure though as one doesn't need any extra issues travelling these days.

All the best to you all as we head into the Christmas Season.

Dwayne
You should phone.

As of Oct 2022,

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect.

Check with the US embassy site.
Posted By: troutfly Re: Entry from Canada to USA - 12/02/22
When we travelled to Missouri in July, they asked about vaxx status but didn't look at our documents.
Jeff
Posted By: mod7rem Re: Entry from Canada to USA - 12/02/22
Myself and family members went to Wyoming in Oct for a DIY antelope hunt. Before we went I checked online to find rules for border crossing and read that vaccination was officially required and border agents may ask for proof.
When we got to the border we were simply asked if everyone was vaccinated and nothing more. It wasn’t even a Covid specific question and the guy honestly didn’t seem too interested in the answer.
I crossed last month into Canada and back into USA and neither asked about Covid shots. I think sometimes it is just the Agent that screens you.
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Entry from Canada to USA - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by 1100RemingtonMan
I crossed last month into Canada and back into USA and neither asked about Covid shots. I think sometimes it is just the Agent that screens you.

Same here as of one week ago. Nobody said a word about covid at either crossing.
Posted By: kkahmann Re: Entry from Canada to USA - 12/03/22
Went deer hunting in Wisconsin last week. Pigeon River crossing pretty much back to normal.
© 24hourcampfire