Home
Posted By: wabigoon Can you buy Squirt in Canada? - 04/11/23
This.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Nope, but what I really miss the most that you cannot buy anymore is Snow White Cream Soda.

Remember that soda, it was the BEST!

KB

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Don’t know about Canada but I started drinking Squirt a few months ago. I’d never heard of it until I saw it in a cooler at the ACE hardware one day and thought I’d try it, been hooked ever since. It’s really refreshing and the grapefruit flavor is a nice change from all of the other soft drinks.
Can't buy Squirt; can't buy Almond Joy chocolate bars. Can't buy Wheaties either. These are some of the things we pick up when we go to Eureka. GD
Yeah, well I can't find SCREECH down here.
But, ALL chocolate sold in Canada, is REAL sweet milk chocolate.

Chocolate sold in the USA, is bitter compared to our great neighbors to the north.
Thanks all.
I am from southern Ontario and we used to be able to get Squirt
Current Squirt is no comparison to the original. Came in a bottle with grapefruit pulp still in the bottle. Sure do miss that.
On the other hand, Red Rose tea is hard to find in the US.
Squirt might be like Mountain Dew—you can get Mountain Dew in Canada but it doesn’t even taste anywhere near the US version.—same with Dr Pepper.
Use to buy Brunswick soda in glass bottles, great stuff.
CC on the rocks with a splash of Squirt makes a good highball.
Have no idea, but my 32-ounce insulated Pepsi jug got looks whenever I stopped for refills going through BC and the Yukon.
© 24hourcampfire